Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Tomorrow is the operation day

My dad just entered hospital again this morning. Well this time he is going in for his operation tomorrow. I do not know what time is the operation but I guess it would on morning basis. Anyway tomorrow is THE DAY ordi. We will know what will happen to him tomorrow after the operation. That day tomorrow will be one of my worst day besides my exam result day.
Anyway today I managed to take an opportunity to pray for him. To pray that God will give him strength. To pray that God will give him grace and love as well to know Him. For one thing, as much as I had prayed for a lot of ppl in my life, I rarely pray for my parent in front of them. I guess most of the time when I pray for them it would be behind their back. But this time I did it. I managed to pray for my dad and for his salvation although he do not understands English. For one thing, a lot of ppl are praying for him. Daniel Yap and his cell ppl in Australia. Mun Yee too in Australia, Lenat from Sabah, my mom's church ppl, etc etc.. Then KDU CF and BUC members. Not to forget my colleagues David, Kristine and Carol. Thanks a lot for praying.
Some of you may ask how's my dad? Well he is doing quite fine. I mean to be exact he look normal to me. Just that his hand is a bit shaking and sometimes numb. He walks slower and weaker nowadays. Thank God for allowing me and my brother back to Ipoh just in time for his operation cause these few days he is weaker. Otherwise my mom would had to bear all the responsibilities. It would be tough for her though. Anyway other than that, everything else are going on fine. =)
Anyway let us just wish for the best. I do not know what else to blog here except that I wish him all the best. In all things that he do, may God bless this man called Lik Ee's dad. Well nothing much to report now. Will update again if possible tomorrow or day after once the operation is over. God bless..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home