Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

That's life...

I just changed my msn title recently from "Life has not been happening besides online" to "online too much bored me down". I guess I am starting to have a lot of changes in life oredi. For one thing, I learn that I am slowly starting to get bored with the net. Too much of my time spent there. Now I am in the midst of having no life at all, sitting in front of the computer and chatting and checking my mails. In fact I ended up checking my friendster and facebook more than I am using it to do any research. I guess I am starting to appreciate life more nowadays seeing that I am super bored guy nowadays.
For one thing lah, I am getting more quiet and quiet. For one thing lah, I really do not have much topic to talk bout. I guess as a person grew older, their circles of friends and their excitement tends to go down. In fact, they tend to live a low profile life. No more sparkling and excitement in life. Everything is from the happening (the time when we were younger as a kid) until now the worst. I do not meant to say I am living my worst life yet but I guess there is really no meaning in life though. No triggering excitement ever happen to me anymore. It is all bout wanting to have more rest and rest than to work and work. Last time I guess while we were younger, we care free to do as we like but now as time flies, I do feel that I am really old. In fact I felt that I am truly old ever since I got nieces and nephews, and ppl started to call me uncle. I do not mean you all but I guess I felt old when the little ones started to call me uncle.
Not just that, I felt that I am old when I sees my stomach growing bigger and bigger. I cannot take the fact that I had gained lotsa weight ever since I started to work in this company. Actually should I blame the company for making me fat now? I do not know.
In life I actually felt envy for those who are now studying in colleges or local universities or even those further their studies overseas. I guess they are much more priviledge than me. Much more happening (my own opinion lah) than me. Much more enjoyable than me. Sorry la for talking too much of crap here. I guess since the time is nearly 12am my mind is started to go haywire. I do not think much when I blog. In fact I never think when I blog this out. But I guess good life come with lotsa sacrifices. In order to a have good life, we need to sacrifice something in order to get it. Anyway I do not whether you all agree with my blog here. But nonetheless, I am still young in heart and will always be no matter what. Just that I guess I am just bored with my current life here. =(
Don't know lah. Don't want to complain that much anymore. Later everyone boycott me, then it's bad. Got to go bed soon. Need to work tomorrow.. God bless..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home