Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

New Incident and recovery of the old

I just received another bad news yesterday. One of my pet sis' friend's daughter is diagnosed with backbone tumor. She is just 11 years old. Her name is Yap Xiao Qi and she needly RM60k badly to go for the chemo injection in one of the KL's hospital. I do not know how much had they collected but I do hope you all my faithful readers will help. Help by praying and by donation. Any amount will do. Thanks. For those of you who received my SMS yesterday, whatever I wrote there is true. It is not spam messages. I do not spam. So in case you thought it was a spam and deleted the message, here it is again. Thanks. =)
As for my dad, thanks to you all, my dad had recovered a lot. According to my mom, doctor is currently giving him medicine to ease the pain. And his operation day is still 13th March 2008. So please continuosly pray for his recovery. From there may he come to know our beloved Lord Jesus Christ as his Saviour. I do not know how he shall think in future when he is healed but do pray that he shall and will open his heart to know our Lord Jesus Christ. May this incident be the hitting point to him to realise that his life is not about eating and sleeping but rather more than that. =) By the way, thanks for praying. God bless you all for the prayers.
Anyway will update you if there is anything more to update. If possible please donate to this poor little girl. I do not know whether the girl or the family is believer or not but if not may this incident be a hitting point for the family to trust in Him as well. For your information, my pet sis' Methodist church member is currently there to pray and help them. So I do hope that the girl and the family are starting to convicted to know our Lord Jesus Christ if they are not believer. God bless.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home