Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Oldies' rocks

I just repaired a computer that was given to me a month ago with the help of my African house mate, Paschal and with that now I declared I officially owned a computer now. It is AMD model. I do not know how new is the model but hey I own a computer now. So now busy online. Come to think of it, I do not really know what to do with a computer now since that I does own a computer now. I mean I have an unlimited access to it by just paying a max of RM30 per month. But I guess I am a little bit bored with online everyday. I can always say that my life is full of online but hey.. my life is not only about online. I guess I does have more things in life than online. But guess what? Now I can save up a lump sum of money by online at home rather than outside. Just finished listening to Billy Joel's Just The Way You Are, Honesty and The Longest Time via YouTube. I guess my life now is getting more comfortable.. Can blog more often nowadays. Will blog more on things the way I see it.
Now I am listening to this song in YouTube sang by Minnie Riperton entitled Loving You. Somehow or rather I like that song. Although she sang it with her squeeky voice, but I guess that song is quite unique. I mean at least it is funny and memorable.. Freak. But whatever it is, I love that song - Loving You. Now I am listening to another version of it, sang by Leona Lewis. Wonder what would happened if Mariah Carey would sing that song instead. Even more 'geng'. Hahahah... Must find ways to download that song into my window player though. Still searching for ways to download it. =) Must get all the oldies and oldies rocks especially the part where they played the saxophone.
Anyway listening to other songs via YouTube now.. Will update more in future.. God bless... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home