Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Journey to Ipoh, visiting dad

It has been a long time since I ever blogged. For one thing there are lotsa new updates in my life recently. First of all, my dad is recovering. Praise the Lord for healing him. And thanks to you all who had faithfully praying for him. Anyway I just bought a new second-hand mobile phone - K750i Sony Ericsson few days ago. Praise God that since I own a new phone now, I can actually take more pictures and decorate it inside here in the blog for everybody to see. I guess this is a good time though for me to update my blogs with more colourful pictures and also not to forget more words as well.. =)
Anyway my dad's operation were supposed to be on 13th March but due to some unforeseeable circumstances, my dad's operation was postponed to 18th March. But thanks to you all, he is now in the midst of recovery. I guess the tumor had been an eye opener for us all. Ever since my mom's pastor had prayed for him, my mom had been eager to bring him to church. In fact, he promised to go to church after recovery to know this Lord Jesus Christ his Saviour.


Me, Jeffrey and Anna-Grace went down to Ipoh secretly last Wednesday (19th March'08) night to visit my dad. Well it was last minutes thingy. I want to give my parent a surprise visit. Jeffrey and Anna agreed and here we are visiting my mom and dad. =) In case anybody was wondering how my dad look like after the operation, the picture above says it all. Anyway arrived in Ipoh Hospital at 9.30pm. We have not had our dinner yet but went straight to the General Hospital. Met my mom. I thought she would be surprised to see me there on that time. But I guess she has had no energy anymore to be surprised. What more my dad. But my brother was very surprised I was back. He told me if I were not to inform him bout my journey back earlier, he would have had taken a wood and whack us all up for 'illegally' trying to enter our house and sleep in it. I am sure he would really do that if I were not to inform him earlier. Anyway my dad is quite alright now. In fact he told me that he was not even aware of the operation was over and he do not feel any pain at all. I was like, "Wow!! Praise God for that because for a normal patient, whenever they went for an operation, after the operation they will get all sorts of pain. But my dad calmly told me he felt nothing. Thank God that everything goes well accordingly. Now it is his time to get to know our dear Lord Jesus Christ. My mom even promised to push him to go to church. Anyway after that me, Jeff and Anna went for some nice dinner. We ate the famous Ipoh chicken brean-sprout or locally known as "taugeh" rice.
Anyway Jeffrey was our local Petaling Jaya hero because he dares to take the challenge to drive us all the way from PJ to Ipoh with his little kelisa. It was raining cats and dogs that night and Jeff, being the sole driver for the journey raced his way through the highway and managed to drive us there safety. Our first destination once we started our journey was Tapah stop.


We went to this KFC shop in Tapah. Jeffrey and Anna was saying, "Ppl go Tapah to eat Tapah specialty but we go Tapah, we eat KFC. Sad case lah.


I was in this guy's big toilet in Tapah rest stop and I was planning to wash my face after the tiring journey. But guess what? How to wash your face and looking at yourself if there is no mirror? I wonder what is this new government of PAS is up to now? Are they playing environment friendly or what? Too poor to get toilet's mirror? I wonder.
Anyway the trip was quite fun. Managed to get some cute little picture of Anna. Since she took me and Jeff's, we took hers. We can actually create an album for Anna here, if she likes it lah, of course. =)




These two pictures was taken on our way to Ipoh on the PLUS highway. I was like, "don't show off lah, Anna. I also have a camera phone. So?? " In fact I do not know what picture were she taking though. I wonder she took whose picture though.


I never knew that she actually have a mole on her cheek. But anyway she is cute lah. =)



This picture was taken during the next day's breakfast. We went to a restaurant called "Under a Big Tree". It is supposed to be under a real big tree. But because the stall is kinda dirty, some part of them moved to this concrete restaurant and start the business. But too bad the stall for the food we wanted to eat was not yet open, we ended up eating a type of noodle called 'Lai Min". I do not know whether those kind of noodle was sold in KL or PJ or not but accordin to Jeff, this was his first time eating the noodle, which means it was never found in Klang Valley lah. =) That's cool.. I wondered would Anna actually angry with me for posting the picture here? hehe..

After breakfast we went to Giant Sunway to do some business.. Went there and thought of taking some nice scenery pictures. At the end, instead of taking the views of the hills, we took ours.



Okay. After the business we went to Ipoh's train station, the old railway station of Malaysia. It is known as Malaysia's Taj Mahal. Okay. Nothing much to see there. But then we still took some nice pictures.... "Of ourselves again".



Okay.. This picture was taken outside the railway station. Nothing much to see except that I kinda like the pictures above now. =)


As for this picture, the door at the back reminds me one of the gate that was located inside of Pudu Jail. Visited the jail before but of course not as a criminal but as a guest. It was once open to public before it was converted into a police station. Wondered whether the jail is still a police station or not.


This railway itself reminds me of KL Sentral. I took the KTM train once from KL Sentral to Nilai few years back. Or at least it looks like LRT Station though. Either way lah. =) But I never knew Ipoh's railway station is getting high-tech though. =P


Anna was getting angry oredi cause I keep on cam-whoring and no time to look at her. =P


Wondering what is that girl staring up at? So far yet so small..


Lagi-lagi small again..


What do you think is this? It looks like a river though but actually it is a rooftop of the railway station, a newly-renovated Ipoh railway station.


Anna again with her petite picture again.


This time Anna looks like a girl waiting for bus inside a railway station.


This picture taken here is Ipoh city hall. Went there once to fight for food with my cousins few years back. It was one of those days where Menteri Besar of Perak had his open day for Raya there. Can't remember what year. But guess the open day there is finally over. Went there once as well to watch performance from a group of Christians who use the money purchased from the ticket to help the underprivileged. It was there as well I met Robin Lim, ex KDU Christian Fellowship commitee accompany his wife to be that time. Not a bad place to be although it cannot be compared to KL City Hall. Btw where is KL City Hall located? Got such a place in KL?


Well this is Taman D.R.Seenivasagam, one of the remaining green lung in Ipoh. The other two are Sultan Abdul Aziz Recreational Park and Gunung Lang. This park is located next to YMCA and opposite YWCA. The KDU Christian Fellowship camp was held here in YMCA once. It was in the year 2002. Quite an okay CF camp for me la. But the park was once an entertaining park before. It had all the activities children wants. It had Paris Wheel, arcade centre, bomber car and all sort of games a fun fair have. It was quite fun but don't know why it closes down. And next to fair was where once a park where kids will learn how to ride a bicycle and a spot for jogging. In fact it had a place for a game of chess or two. Then at the park as shown above, is when once location of beautiful gold fish was rear. A place for fishing fans. Then not far from there, there is a skateboard field and roller-blade field. And further down a Japanese park. And now it .has been abandoned. Not many ppl want to join in and have fun. Guess the management does not really did their job well, eh? Otherwise it would be a good place to be.

Anyway back to the story. After the D.R. Park trip, we went back to the hospital to see my parent again before heading back to PJ after lunch. Went to Ipoh Parade for lunch and Anna was looking for CJ7's alien soft toy. Well thank God she found it cause we went to 3 different gift shops in Ipoh Parade to buy it. For your information, Ipoh Parade is famous for its soft toys. I bought quite a few soft toys there too especially Snoopy. Anna was quite happy cause she managed to get her toys with such a cheaper price too.


This picture was taken during our journey back. It did not rain on the way back to PJ until we entered Selangor, approaching PJ, somewhere near Rawang and Sungai Buluh that side. But thank God, He is with Jeff. Cause it was hard and blur at that time. The rain, again drop like cats and dogs. In fact perhaps it would be worst than that.


As Anna happily playing with her new toys, we were concentrating on the journey. I was nearly asleep cause I was not having a good night sleep. The same goes to Anna too. But thank God everything turns up well. At the end of the day we spent quite a good sum of money of the journey with just less than RM50 for the whole journey, to and fro including the tolls and the petrols. God bless.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home