Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Monday, March 24, 2008

Blessed Easter celebration

Wow!! Easter Day has passed. I mean this year's Easter has passed. Time flies very very very fast.. But nonetheless, remember Easter is everyday in our heart cause Jesus died for us every single day. =)
Anyway life is kinda normal. Should I say it this way, from bad it became better a little bit? =) Anyway yesterday was not only Easter, it was Aaron Tam and Xi Ying's water baptism day. Well quite happy for them cause they finally baptized by water already. Well here's their picture before and after baptism..
This was taken before Xi Ying was baptised by Kenny and Kevin..

And wah lah.. There she goes.. Her flesh will forever be inside the pool and now she is a new person already. And here goes Aaron's..
Aaron before the baptism..

Aaron after the baptism..

Anyway tomorrow one of my colleague is leaving the company. Well she had worked in the company for more than two years already. Now I guess she is looking for a better prospects. Thank God I managed to take some pictures with her.. =)


Lousy photographer. Taking picture of me with my mouth open. Grr...

This picture looks nicer but I look scared of her. Don't know lah. Cover up my armpit some more.. Grr... I never realized how big my nose are. Hmmm....
I guess her this picture looks sweeter.. Don't know though.. =) I guess I look nice with formal clothes.. Not bad eh? =) Self praise.. *Perasn already*

Anyway she is leaving tomorrow.. Gonna miss her though.. Always in the office I go bully her. I admit it some more.. Very brave guy.. =P Well Nee Sien, I am gonna miss you.. But fear not.. I do have her contact number.. Can always ask her out.. =P hahahah.... Anyway got to prepare myself now for dinner.. Humphrey just came back 5 minutes ago... You know you want him, Xi Ying.. =P God bless..

4 Comments:

Blogger cxjiek said...

Hello
Where is ernie?

7:39 pm  
Blogger cxjiek said...

I mean
hi lik ee
where is ernie?

7:42 pm  
Blogger blularkspur said...

Wow.. ur caption about xiying's flesh.... a bit drama rite...

6:01 pm  
Blogger Ou Lik Ee said...

Hey sorry la.. I don't really know this Ernie.. So no picture of him. Sorry.. Tell him I am sorry.. =( Anyway Xi Ying do not have anymore flesh. Now she is reborn and became new being again. =)

6:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home