Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

My fault or yours??

Today has been a very terrible day. Scolded by my big boss and my 2nd boss terribly. Well the worst scolding done today was by my 2nd boss. Actually she is not my real manager. Just that she is also from finance department but guarding different part of the finance department. She is in-charge of collection of fund in the company while my manager is in-charge of account payable.
The scolding was about yesterday's task. Well it started up this way. I was told to take care of the collection counter. Something like normal college or university's bursary. Well I was the only one working that day cause at night it was UTAR's staff annual dinner. Fine.. I felt that I was able to cope with the job since I am used to work there alone. I mean with those open days and extended counselling meeting. The moment my colleagues and the bursary manager and even my big boss left, chaos started to happen. Well I won't go detail into other problems I encountered but the one problem that I was very unhappy about was this. At one time, I was handling this student. This student actually wants to buy a piece of bus tickect (UTAR offers bus travel from UTAR PJ to several place and it costs RM0.70 per ride and finance department is the only one that sold the tickect).
So I sold to him but the problem was he pay me with RM1 note and I do not have the change to give back to him. Well he told me to keep the change. Of course we can't accept any tips or whatsoever things like that but then he ignored me and left before returning back again. This time I got the change from my other colleague who is willing to change it for me. So I tried to returned it to him but he still ask me to keep the change. Well fine again..
This afternoon, he went to bursary department (where I work yesterday) and telling the manager of the bursary to sent his regards to me who don't give change back after paying for the tickect yesterday loudly. In fact he was saying he was paying RM1 for the tickect compared to the rest who paid RM0.70 per tickect. The manager were indignant and came to look for me, looking for an explanation of how this thing can occur. I mean I was trying to refund him the change but he rejected it and now he told the manager I don't return him the tickect. The manager was angry because what I do can damage the reputation of the department and also the university. I was like??? What did I do wrong? I mean the only thing I realised I am wrong was that I did not report this RM0.30 change matter to her. I thought it was a minor thing. So there I go. Screwed up. I hope that I am not ask to quit because of that.
Honestly saying I am not sure what am I doing wrong at the moment. Jeffrey called while I was blogging here, just a minute ago. Because my credit expired, he scolded me for not calling him. In fact he felt that I am treating him badly because last Saturday when I smsed him, he did not pick up the phone and there I am waiting for his sms. I mean if you told me you are coming with me to the wedding, please let me know earlier. But just now he smsed me asking me whether I want to go overnight at his house this weekend or not, I did not reply. Well my credit expired and I am planning to top up on Sunday for Easter. So how could I sms him when I do not have the sufficient credit? He scold me for making a lot of fuss on him the other day and when it come to his return to sms me, I can saying anything I want when I do not reply him. Honestly saying, I do not know what else to say anymore. In fact I felt that I should keep my mouth shut and talk less in order to avoid confusion and angers among the ppl. Whatever... Since everybody loves it that I kept quiet, I keep quiet lor..
Anyway gtg oredi.. God bless...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home