Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Rest in peace, aunty Hua.. =)

Today there is an unexpected thing happened to me. Well my maternal aunt just passed away this morning. It is an awfully sad story because she is one of my my mom's favourite younger sister. Well my mom have 12 siblings altogether, including herself. 6 brothers and 5 sisters. One brother and one sister each had died and now this aunt of mine is the second sister of her that died.
Well honestly saying I do not what to feel. I was kinda a bit blur at the moment. Sad and blur at the moment. Well to tell honestly, I do not know what to say. Actually I never expect my aunt to die though. I mean as much as she is not well, but I do not believe that she would had died just like that.
Anyway my aunt was having breast cancer before this. This happened for a while and she was healed. But then sickness spread to her lung and bone. And the last time I remembered she was that she were discharged for a while during Christmas last year before admitted to GH in KL again early last month. Anyway my family were all pretty worried for her though cause she is always the apple of our eyes in the family. Well I am closer to my maternal relatives rather than my paternal and it is to talk to her because she listens to me. =)
She is always there listening to what I believe in Christ, what I learnt and she seldom says bad thing bout me. In fact she hardly make our family into trouble. Instead she would come to us and tell us a lot about God. In maternal relatives, she is one of the spiritual one. I mean beside me, my mom and her, no one else is really into God. She brings her Bible everywhere she go and she would always tell my mom to bring my dad to church.
Thankfully I managed to visit her early last month before she passed away. That time she was in bad condition oredi. I mean her hair dropped and she looks weak but then it was better than before. I guess I am pretty much would miss her. After all I only got one 5th aunty. There is nobody that can replaced her anymore. She is just herself, a unique aunt. =)
Today is also a very special and symbolic day for me. Not because it is Valentine Day but rather today is the day that God show love to her. As much as today is the day where everybody would start treating their love ones nicer, God is also treating His child nicer. He brings her home to with Him on this special day where everybody would just believed that when we love someone, we would not do something bad to them. Well of course when a person dies it does not mean it is a bad thing. Just that ppl do not know that this could also signify that God love her more than us to bring her home in this special celebration. Just hope that God would just bless her soul and she would never ended up down below but rather up above. =)
Well just pray and ask that God would bless her no matter where she is right now. That she would be in heaven serving God Almighty and being love by God. Rest in peace Aunty Hua for no matter where you are, you are always my Aunty Hua. No one else can replaced you but you are special to me, no matter what had happened last time. God bless you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home