Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Friday, February 23, 2007

Bye bye Mun Yee..

Today is a sad day. Today is my last night spent time with Mun Yee. Tomorrow she is going to fly off to Australia to further her studies oredi. Well all the best to you girl. I shall be missing you very much though mui. I mean all the scolding from you, all the kutuking from you, your voice, your cares and you and you and you.. =) Just pray and wish that you would be able to survive there in Aussie without your family by your side and without us, me and Joram. In all the thing you do or intend to do, please do remember our Lord Jesus Christ in every situation and if you do need help or guidance, please do not forget to ask me though. I would be there for you even if I can't help you. =) Remember that...
Anyway as usual mui, just wish you all the best in your future undertakings. Remember that I always love you no matter where I am and what I am doing. God bless and have a safe trip journey back end of the year oh~~ =) God bless you always Mun Yee.. You are always in my heart and in fact very special place as well.. God bless.. =) And keep in touch..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home