Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Monday, March 12, 2007

Counting times...

Well life past few days was good.. Nothing bad happened. Well as usual tired.. Weather is quite bad nowadays.. Not sleeping well nearly every night although I do have enough sleep. Just that I slept with my whole body wet with sweat. And nearly every night I will be bitten by mosquitoes. =(
Well time flies very fast. Too fast, I should say. CNY had been a week over ordi. And yet I couldn't find it any exciting this year. My angpaus pulak is not enough to cover for my normal expenses. But other than that, life is pretty ok. And guess what? Today is Kenny 30th Big Birthday. Happy Birthday Kenny. You are the man la, Kenny. Big guy oredi.. =P Anyway to tell the truth, I would be like him in 2 years' time. And 2 years flies like no one's business. With just a blink of my eye, 2 years is a nothing.
6 months half time I am going back to Kampar. Not sure yet but sort of la. Everybody is speculating that I am going back since I had sent in my application form to go back to Kampar last Thursday to Human Resource Department. In fact, my boss also sort of saying the same thing. I started planning oredi. I mean what shall I do if I really go back. Well first of all, I am gonna get myself a PC. Then apply for streamyx. And then download MSN, Yahoo Messenger, MIRC (I still play mirc) and then get myself a skype. But the main thing of all is getting myself a new handphone for my KL DIGI line. Easier for ppl to call me though. If there is anybody who would wants to call me la.. =) If not then too bad lah.. Then get myself a digital camera. After all I am staying with parent. So no need to pay for any rent. My only pay for them is to eat dinner with them and make us all feel like a real big family. Actually it is of no joke though. I really wanna come back and eat dinner with them every night. I sort of get bored with life in KL oredi. Too much of pressure and too little money to spend. =( Other than that, I can just do myself some gardening at the back of my house if I am bored. I love gardening ok? I don't plant vegetables. I plant trees. Lotsa trees at my old house in Sitiawan (which I planted) had been cut down due to because it is a place to breed red ants, mosquitos and snakes. Too bad.. I am gonna start back my planting in Ipoh.
One more thing I really wanna do now that I am given a hope of going back to Ipoh is to breed hamsters. I am hoping to buy a pair of hamsters and breed them. Perhaps it stinks. But hey.. I love hamsters. In fact if I got place I do not mind breed rabbit as well though. Chicken and duck too.. But not cat or dog la. Not enough space for them.
Anyway see how lah. See what I can do with the little piece of land at the backyard of my house. Hope to develop it up though.. =) Got to go oredi.. Wish me all the best ya.. God bless.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home