Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Miraculous God..

Today is a very blessed day to me. For today is the day that God answered my prayer. Yesterday I was badly scolded by my colleagues for being careless. I mean in my job. Well to tell the truth, I nearly lost my payment voucher for a supplier. What happened was I was given quite a numerous job to do. And I do not have much rest. Even to the toilet. Pretty loaded with work. Then my colleague ask me to find her some payment voucher (PV). Well have to listen.. After all she is my senior. Couldn't find. If couldn't find, then die la. Sure get scolded by her. Well thank God she gave me a day to find it.
So I went back home and desperately prayed to God and ask Him to guide me and help me to find the missing PV. So today as I am still desperately prayed to Him. It rained heavily today you know.. Well went to the office. Still couldn't find it. Search here and there.. Ask around if anybody saw it or not?? Still MIA.. Suddenly an envelope appeared. And it was addressed to my senior. It was an envelope with a few PV that had been given back by another branch in Sg Long, Cheras KL. Guess what? The PV that my senior wants were also in it. I was like, "Wow"!! My prayer had been answered. Guess what? God is a miracle making God. Well instead of addressed it to me, it was sent to her straight. I mean if I got it and it was addressed to me alone, then different story la. But it was addressed to her. It shows how good God is. He directed it to the person who wants it. Therefore what I want to say is this. As we pray, God shall answer all our needs. In fact a lot of time I doubt what I pray but because He wants to show us His love and His glory, He open my eyes to see things. He opens my faith to trust in Him. When you are desperate for Him, He is desperate for you. Therefore I wanna thank God for His doing and His glorious way although I do not know what is He doing at times. But I still give Him glory and thanks for He is my God and my Saviour, Amen?? =)
Got to go now.. God bless.... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home