Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Prayer request.. =(

I am in dilemma now. Well I am still in crossroad concerning my life. What I mean by this is that every staff in my company is offered a place to transfer to Kampar for work. Well if they choose not to work they would stay back in PJ. The problem is they would have bout 4 to 5 more years before they actually need to resign or either way follow the crowd back to Kampar as there would be no more UTAR in PJ anymore..
As for me, I am actually very reluctant to do anything. Well for one thing I want to know whether is my decision of going back to Kampar is just a way of hiding from those who I don't like or am I really want to know that. I mean I am half-hearted of whether to stay back in PJ or should I go back to Kampar to work? And I got an external exam which is CIMA to sit for and staying in Ipoh and spent time studying there would do me a lot of help. But one thing is for sure. I am scared of making decision. Cause I do not want to go back to square one. I mean for me life in Ipoh is back to square one. Back to where I felt that I am useless.. =( I do not mean working there is sucks but rather working there means I would not be able to achieve a lot of things in my life. So I actually wonder what should I do..
But working back in Ipoh gave me a lot of advantages as well though. I mean I could save up money. I wanted to buy either Wira or Myvi and by staying in Ipoh of course would enable me to buy up the car. Just that I do not want to stuck in Ipoh forever. I want to acheive something in life and one thing definitely is my disadvantages. I would not lost all my friends here in PJ. I mean in Ipoh I do not have much friends. After all my high school was not in Ipoh but rather in Ayer Tawar, Manjung. For those of you who knows where is Pangkor Island, I used to stay in Ayer Tawar not that far from Lumut and Sitiawan. I mean bout half an hour drive to Lumut and 45 minutes to Pangkor Island. All of my friends were either scattered elsewhere or they are gotten married oredi. So basically in Ipoh I do not have much friends. In fact I can count it with my own finger though. =(
Anyway I really need prayer. Prayer to decide whether it is God's will for me to stay in Kampar until I finished my CIMA or should I continue to stay in PJ. Please help me in this. I got half a year to decide.. I really need to hear from God.. Either yes to Kampar or no to Kamapr.. Thanks.. God bless.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home