Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Annual dinner..

Well the time have come. I shall finally go for another company annual dinner tomorrow. Well the last company annual dinner I went was in Summit USJ last year's January. It was not where I wanted to go. 1st of all I do not have any transport to drive me there. 2nd. it's far and it was held at night. 3rd. I do not have much friends there. But at the end, I went cause it was compulsory for every staffs to go and for those who weren't there, they would be asked to pay RM50. Well of course when it comes to money, I would rather not argue with the money.
So I went with empty stomach. And lo and behold, I came back with full stomach and a pair of hand carrying the branded tupperware product worth RM100. I was like, "sure or not?" I mean I had never won any lucky draw or any luxurious contest before. Just some hanky-panky type of cheapskate gifts. At least I got a door gift before. That's about it.
And this year (I heard rumours) is my company's 2nd annual dinner. (how lucky am I???) At first I was reluctant to go because I got an inside ppl that I do not like that I try to avoid by not going. 2ndly, the place is far. It is located in Bkt Kiara, opposite Planeterium and the place is called Sime Darby Convention Centre. I wonder why in the world would Sime Darby have a convention centre so far away from their office. Anyway the annual dinner would be held tomorrow. Now come to think of it, the lucky draw prize is kinda expensive. I was told that the grand prize would be a 29" TV. I wonder how big is that? And how expensive is that? Btw saying it this way, since last year I had won one of the lucky draw prizes, I am thinking why not I go for it again.. Who knows this year I would get a bigger prize. Perhaps not as big as the TV but who knows I can get a DVD player or maybe a VCD player. I can always bring back to give to my parent for them to watch. =) Well that's what motivates me to go for the annual dinner - the luxurious lucky draw prize. I have always wanted to a camera phone or at least a digital camera. So if I ever won it (in case they have it as one of those prizes) I don't mind saving up my money for other more important stuff. Wish me all the best..
Thank God as well since I registered myself late for the annual dinner (I rejected the invitation for the annual dinner earlier last month due to because I do not know how to go back and I might be going to sit with the person whom I dislike - but now I find her quite ok lah) I got one of the good seat in a different department altogether. I am seated in SSCU department. SSCU stands for Soft Skill and Competency Unit department (under the governance of CEO office). Well the department staff are quite nice to me though. At least I can chat with them easier. Anyway see what will happen tomorrow la.. Hope everything turn up well. Shall blog again some other time. God bless...

2 Comments:

Blogger nascaremperor said...

well..about the decision to go to kampar...trust GOD and make a decision k:)

one thing i can say, the right decision is owes the hard one:)

i know u luv Kl and Cf and us being ur frens here:)..but i also know u are more comfortablein ipoh:)

my prayers are for u bro...
tk

Jhsien

10:56 pm  
Blogger Ou Lik Ee said...

Thanks and God bless.. =)

7:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home