Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Life's just too bored for me..

I am sitting in front of the computer screen blogging, while waiting for the rain to stop so that I can go home. Had been walking under the rain for the past few days oredi. Well always walk half way and the rain would poured down like cats and dogs. But today I do not know why it rained earlier. And my stupid umbrella is dying. Waiting for the time when I would have to say "RIP" to it. Too bad.. =)
Well nowadays I am always sleepier and sleepier. Don't know why. Perhaps I am just too tired. Well not much activities to do. The only activity to do now is to go for tomorrow's KDU Christian Fellowship's Easter Concert. Well other than that, it is just like the plain old day, wake up, work and then go back and sleep again.
Honestly I am hoping for new activites to do. I felt my life is kinda meaningless cause I am doing repetitive task here. And further more my exam is coming soon too. 24th May. It's like 2 more months from now. Hmm... What should I do or what do I want in life? I mean I can't figure it out. Just want to have a peaceful and quiet life. That would be fine for me. But where in this world is there any peaceful and quiet life? I wonder.
Anyway hope for the best la.. Gtg oredi.. God bless... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home