Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Thursday, March 29, 2007

300 the Movie

It is a good day today. Well for one thing, it is raining right now. Not just a normal rain, but it rain like cats and dogs. And it is a very good thing either.
It has not been raining since last weekend. Because of that, it has been very hot for a couple of day and on Monday itself, I was not feeling well and took half a day off work. Thought I was having fever. Went to see the panel doctor and the doctor told me that I am alright. Just a lil hot and red on my tonque and not having any fever. Well I do not know what to say. Just a bit shocked when I was the one who is feeling not well and the doctor told me otherwise. Anyway the doctor gave me a antibiotic and thank God I am alright now. =)
Well went to watch Bridge to Teratbithia on Tuesday. Supposedly hoping for Narnia version of storyline since both Bridge to Teratbithia and Narnia is produced by the same producer. Well what a disappointment I had when it turned up to be otherwise. But then the storyline is very nice and meaningful. Just that I myself had a higher expectation than expected.
Anyway been watching two movies since last week and this week. One of them is 300 and the other one was Bridge to Teratbithia. I found out that both movies were quite meaningful. I mean in term of courage and in the term of friendshipness. In the movie 300, I am very much impressed by the way Gerard Butler act as King Leonidas who would increase the morale of his strong 300 miraculous soldiers. They fight for him and for the country and not for themselves. And the way they fight is very much intelligent. As for the enemy soldier lead by Xerxes, it shows how intimidating soldiers they are. The same thing happens to us as human being. As child of God.
I had heard a lot of time where we, Christians are easily defeated by the little circumstances that we constantly facing. Each time a problem happens, we tend to run away. (I always run away from problems) But thank God I am learning to lean on Him. For He is like the movie 300's King Leonidas. Just that He is much more stronger and wiser than King Leonidas. He is our Lord Jesus Christ. Well for one thing when He said, "March" we march with glorious and with Christlike faith. And we work in team. I am very much impressed by the way the Spartan's teamwork. Some attack on top and some attack below. And they help each other when troubles came. The only person that do not want to co-operate in the movie was the hunchback creature. He wants to fight with them for the glory of Sparta but King Leonidas does not agree with him. He felt that while the creature is still alive, he ought to defend those who are weak and who are not capable. Ppl like childrens and womans. That's the wisdom of King Leonidas.
Instead of protecting the childrens and the womans, he betrayed Sparta. He lead Xerxes into secret hideout and killed the 300. Isn't that sounds like Judas Iscariot? Just for his own plesure and lust. As for the other soldier of King Leonidas who were half blind, he was told by Leonidas to go back and be his messenger and not to die on the war, he agreed. And at the end of the story he lead thousands of soldier to war. That is a wisdom we need to learn. We need to learn to be obedient. Be obedient in every single things we do. We do not argue back but rather we can always ask questions. But if we do not get the answer we wanted, we still should not fight back. Just obey and we shall be blessed.
So let us continue to learn to cling on unto our God no matter what happen. Well we may ask questions but if we are not given the answer that we want, let us be still and still be obedient and not fight back. The main thing in life is don't lose hope and be faithful in every little thing we got cause who knows we might get a better blessings in future. Just like Leonidas' half blind soldier. God bless.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home