Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Thanksgiving day..

Today is a wonderful day. I did not get scolded at all.. Perhaps a small nagging. But other than that, I am ok. Thank God for that. Well every morning before I go to work or while on the way to work, I would take my time to pray and ask God for His protection. In fact double blessing to be exact and lots of favour. Anyway thank God today is a good day.
Well nothing much to blog today.. Just a wonderful thanksgiving to Him who guide and lead me all these while.. Thank You Lord for all things... God bless.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home