Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Night with DOTA

Just now I was playing DOTA. All the time I became last.. Even Aaron Tam and Aaron Phua beat me.. All these time, Joram always win.. Kinda a bit bored playing the game again and again.. But then for this round, I do not mind cause they are paying for me.. =P
Anyway three of them are playing CS now.. So as for me, I don't play CS cause whenever I play CS I would sure felt sick. Too bad.. And thank God I am not good in it too.. Otherwise I would be in their gang playing CS oredi..
Anyway I saja-saja blog here.. Nothing much to blog nowadays.. Had not been reading that many books lately.. So nothing I can blog and comment.. There this is for today.. Adios and God bless.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home