Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Bad experience..

Today I encountered something, kinda a cultural shock to me. Well as I was waiting for bus after work today, I met up with some unusual stuff. I do not notice anything bout it but I guess girls are kinda more sensitive with it than me. So here's my story then... =)
Well while waiting for bus, I was standing next to a car. A maroon Proton Iswara to be exact. Can't see the driver's face though. The car engine was on. And I thought he is waiting for his friend or somebody la. Anyway as I move closer towards the car, I noticed that he is half naked. I mean at the bottom, you know what I mean right? I thought he was wearing a short pants. The super type of short and tight as well.. Anyway he drives further a lil bit when I approaches his car. Well I do not care bout it since it is none of my business. Then as I wait for the bus to arrive, I started to sms my friend. Then as I was pre-occupied with texting my friend, a girl sitting not that far from me called me. I was not alerted at first but then I realised that she was calling me. She was asking me to tell the driver to go away cause he is masturbating in the car. I was like, "huh"? Masturbating?? At that time, I came to realise that the guy was not wearing any hot and tight short pant but rather he is totally naked below. I was like "Oh my goodness". I met with a sex maniac and I was like not aware anything bout it. =(
Come to think of it.. I was totally unconscious bout such things. What a blur guy I am. Anyway it was a weird experience. Sort of like a cultural shock although I have not really shocked about it yet cause I was not aware of such incident.. Anyway when I arrive at my friend's house he told me that these kind of things are so normal in the company where I am currently working at.
So girl.. Be careful when you were walking along Seksyen 17, Petaling Jaya cause my friend told me that there were such incidents happening before. So watch up for a Proton Iswara maroon colour car.. Just in case the same person appear again. God bless...=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home