Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Monday, February 05, 2007

Business talk - sure or not??

I went for a business talk yesterday, invited by one my kai mui. Well this business talk was organised by a company that sells Lamp Berger, a France perfume (so to say), spa & some other body wash products. Well was quite amazed at the way they actually encouraged the potential participants or shall I call them "agents" for this company. The way they portrayed postitive thinking is unbelieveable. I mean they tell the potential "agents" not to give up but if one wants to sucess, they should not fear. They should not even give up. If other ppl mock them they should continue persue on and once a person give up, it is like they are useless to the company oredi. They even said that its better to be independant than working for others.
For me these type of business talk is very unrealistic. Very materialistic. I mean we are all in need of money all the time. I agree with this. Without money we would not be able to survive in this dog eats dog world. Everything we are doing right now needs money. Even me. At the time when I am blogging this out, I am actually save up money from staying in Internet Cafe to blog. In fact I would believe that I could save up some money to do other stuffs. But then not to the extend that money controls you. I mean there are other meaningful things that we can do besides earning lotsa money. They said the so-called "hard earned money" that we are going to make is going to satisfies us. We can earn more money to get whatever things that we want. To buy bigger house, bigger car, to give our parent more money, to dreamt big dreams. We get it. So what's next? More cars. 4 to 5 Porshe.. 4 to 5 houses in Bangsar, Damansara Heights & even Tropicana? Dream of going for vacations in overseas? UK? Australia? France? Give our parent RM10k a month? After doing all that do we think we have other meaningful life anymore? No.. Life at the end is all about money. Money, money and money.. At the end we are so fearful of life. We scared ppl would rob us. Ppl would steal our car. Anybody that walk past us will make us fearful. We are just in fear of everything. I am not saying this because I don't like money. Hey.. I do like money.. I mean I need money to survive. Just that let our life be more realistic. How realisitc? If we would afford it we buy a car. A Myvi for me would do. No need to get a bigger car. After all bigger car its harder to park in supermarket. If we can afford we go to Japan for vacation. I mean if we can't afford it let it be. We can always go some other time. Its not like Japan would sunk or float away or something like that. If we can afford we can always buy a house in Damansara Jaya. One house is sufficient for us. How many houses do we need to stay? We have one body and we can't separate our body into two, right?
Then my kai mui was saying that this company rented HLA (Hong Leong Assurance)'s building. It was one of the top 10 most valuable building in KL. I was like, "so what?" Do you know that we can just bluff ppl into joining this scheme if we want to by renting the building even half or quarter of the building just to impress others? Mind you, I heard that to become a member of this Lamp Berger thing, one need to pay RM2500. I mean I am not sure bout this la but then if the company wants us to pay to join in as a member ain't that ridiculous? We are not sure whether we can do business or not but we are told to pay that much of money. And my mui was saying, if we can't find members to do the business ppl there would other members who would help us. I mean yeah right.. Perhaps they would help us once or twice only. Not all the time. Remember.. They themselves need to cari makan also. They also need to downline to survive. If they would to find for us, where would their income goes to? She even told me that she is basically earning 5 figure income the first month she joined. Perhaps ya. But how long is this 5 figure income gonna last? I mean if there is no downline and if all the downline were educated not to join all sort of business seminars, who would give them 5 figure income?
She even told me the rental for HLA building that the company is renting equals to RM80,000 per month. Wow!! That's a lot of money. But let me calculate it for you. If there is enough 32 ppl join in as a member and each person pays RM2500, then the whole money can cover up the rental. If there is not enough ppl 32 members each month can the company pays for the rental? And guess what? As much as the speaker yesterday says, "there is no such thing as free dinner", I would also say this: "there is no such in the company as doing your own business." Why would I say that? Well from my own understanding of what business is all about, doing your own business is like owning your building, shoplots or even your stall and then buying and selling the goods you produce or buy and sell. For example, a grocery shop or perhaps a restaurant. Please for goodness' sake, do not get bluff by such ppl who believe that joining such a MLM business is doing your own business. I am saying in business term. They are just cheating your money away. In fact I would say it even more strictly. They are just using your greed to make money. With you all thinking this is a fast money, you all ended up lost all your money. Perhaps not now but in future. If you do not believe me, try it and don't regret it later on..
Anyway gtg oredi.. Hope that all these that I had shared is quite useful.. God bless...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home