Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Grrr.....

I hate my job.. I really hate my job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Actually I don't really hate my job. Just that there is someone in my office who scold me a lot. I mean a lot of thing I am in the process of learning. And at times I ask a simple question, she scold me for not knowing these small thing. How sad can that be? Haih~~ Understand lah I got a lot of things to do. I believe that she too have lotsa things to do. Just that don't bother me for a while can ah? Furthermore she is not even my boss. Just my senior. She is an executive.
Honestly I felt like quitting the job or either way transfer to Kampar so that I can avoid her. Let her do my work. I was employed to ease her burden but now it seems I am an extra burden to her. If I leave, then she die la. Cause the things is there is not enough finance staff in the company. In fact the company is looking forward to hire more staff but it seems there is no many ppl want to work there. Don't know lah.. She make me feel like quitting though. Haih!~~ Don't know how long more I can go on with her character.
Anyway thank God Thursday is a public holiday. Can rest and enjoy at the same time. With that in mind, Happy Holiday to everybody just in case I do not wish anybody Happy Holiday.. God bless.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home