Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Updates

I had not been blogging for the past one week oredi.. Actually I spent not much of time blogging since nowadays my lunch is occupied with lunch with colleagues outside of my office. Last time (I mean two week ago) I always ta pau and eat in the office just to blog during my lunch hour. Well here I am blogging just to update a lil bit of myself of what has been happening for the past of my life.
Here goes.. Last week until today was quite an interesting week for me. First of all, I received something special from someone whom I cared a lot. Well won't say what special thing is that. Neither would I actually say who the person is. But then I really appreciate that something special though. Thanks a lot. Never had it before... =) Then a terrible thing happened on Friday. Well my slack's zip spoilt. Therefore throughout that whole day I was working with my zip on. Ok. Let me share the story then. That time was an hour before lunch time. I was in the toilet. You know lah... What did we usually do in the toilet? Anyway as I zipped my slack, the zip suddenly stucked. Something like that happened la. So I pulled hard and eventually the zip spoilt. So I had an 'opened' pant. Understand what I mean? I do not know how to describe it in words. Sorry I guess I do have a grammatical mistake there. Anyway I was panicked. Thought of take half a day leave off. Can't figure any reason for the leave in case my boss ask. Well honestly saying there are more girls than guys in the office. So therefore I do not want them to found out what is going on. Thank God I told one of my colleague. He told me to get needle and thread to sew it off. Well honestly saying I do not know how to sew a spoilt zip. But I still carry on and I sew the entire place where the zip is located. As I sew it, I was wondering how in the world would I pee. I mean at least for a sari, the girls can unwrap themselves before they do their business but for a sewed zip? Furthermore I took a large amount of water before that. Anyway at the end I managed to pee after I tear off the sewed zip. =) Thank God. That was my 2nd spoilt zip since the first time I start working. Don't know why am I so lucky to get it. Haih~~ Perhaps I had gained some weight though. To my dismay, I weight myself two weeks back and found out that I actually gained 5 extra kgs which totalled up to 70kg. Imagine 70kg. Whatever la.. Hopefully as I slow in my eating condition and eat less, I would lose some weight though. Otherwise I would have problems with all my working clothes. =(
Anyway I got a Kai Jie who is leaving to UK on 30th January. Well she is hired in UK to work temporary as a pharmacist there. If I am not mistaken. Well what to do. Now is 30th Jan and she is leaving in less than 48 hours time. Hopefully she would be having a good life there. =) God bless you Pui Ee Jie Jie. =) Hope you are going to have a nice day there and do not forget me. =) If you are reading this blog, do remember that I shall remember you always. Remember me always too ya.. God bless.. =) Anyway my other Jie Jie, Gloria Jie Jie's birthday were yesterday. 29th January. Well may God bless you, Gloria Jie Jie.. May you have a blessed birthday and Happy 30th Birthday.. Oppss... I told ppl your age.. =p Anyway God bless and always keep in touch.. If you are reading this as well, do remember that you shall always be dear to me and I shall always remember you in my heart.. This two Jie Jie are close to me even though they had left KDU 10 years ago. We still keep in touch and always wishes each other whenever we can. God bless you two..
Anyway me also going to leave soon.. I mean leave this blog of course. Therefore before I leave I would like to say God bless.. And Good Night.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home