Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Business talk - sure or not? Part 2

Wow!! I never knew ppl would actually comment something bout my previous blog, "business talk, sure or not". Anyway I got a new business talk that I think a lot of ppl would be interesting to know about. In fact if not all, I do hope it would at least it would be interesting for the Christians to ponder about.
The business is so simple. I believe everybody would be able to do. They do not need to chuck up money for any membership. In fact it is free. Just a willing heart. =) Well this is business is actually Godly-minded (so to speak) which I believe that every human being whether they are rich or poor, short or tall or even the beautiful or the ugly would be able to do to it. This business is called "You Care". I mean not just you care but rather you are not always the one who is in the position of thinking you are right all the time. Be there for someone. Every business that I had encountered talks bout profitability. You will gain profit if you work hard for it. Be positive. Be strong. Be a dreamer. Dream dreams that you had ever dreamt before. Well this business is for everybody who have heart. The normal investment in the normal business minded ppl would be start saving and start getting connected. My belief of business is also the same. Just that this time instead of saving you should spent a lot but of course the same belief, start getting connected. What I want everybody who is willing to listen is to start giving. Giving time, money (if can afford.. If can't then we can always give other things), heart, encouragement etc etc.. Money is not always the issue here. But rather it is our willingness to be there that counts.
A lot of ppl would say I am a hypocritical when I mention I do give a lot in term of time. Perhaps look at it this way. You know who you are when I am there for you. I mean when I was in church, KDU Christian Fellowship (if I got the time, of course), watching movie together, yumcha together, meeting up in MSN etc etc.. I am not the type of person who would be there for ppl due to because I do have a lot of misconception with a lot of ppl. A lot of misunderstands come out when I go out with ppl. Therefore if I would want to, I would rather stay alone whenever I can. But this year and last year it is a bit different. Improving a lot though. So think bout it when ppl think I am hypocritical when I spent time with ppl.
Encourage those who are in need. You might not need to give money to those who are in needs if you can't afford. But your heart and yourself be with them does matters a lot. My problems perhaps (a lot of time) would be my mouth. Well I learnt to kept my mouth shut so that others would be able to share their life's out. I mean I gaining nothing out of it but rather I guess other ppl would gain something out of me. God call us to be a blessings to a lot of ppl. How would we do that if we keep on thinking of ourselves. I am learning of how to do it at the moment. It's easy to say but hard to do. But then by God's grace it can be happened. =)
Anyway what I am trying to say now is this. Let us do business of reaching up to ppl. It may be for Christians and it maybe for non-Christians as well. Let us just be there for everybody and invest our life for them. Let them feel good cause in a worship song I listen to before, it says:

Let the weak say I am strong,
Let the poor say I am rich,
Because of what the Lord has done for us.
(adapted from the song, "Give Thanks")

The song is meaningful because we are the child of God and as the child of God, we are to be like Him. So when we say we are like Him, let us be so wrong and let the person we are caring for be right. Well this is what I meant by doing business for God. Also let us be there for ppl because we want to, not because we are forced to. Otherwise all the business we have for God would be so wrong. =) Get what I mean here?
Anyway hopefully what I am trying to blog seem so right for everybody's ear and belief. Honestly what I am trying to say is that let us be there for someone whom we care, whether they are our friend, family, or even loved one. Be there for them till the end. Stand with them and do not give up. We might not have big dreams of how to serve God. But at least we have a big heart which is good enough for Him to use us. It's the willingness that count and not our drems or works. Willingness to be used by God does not mean we must serve Him in the church but we can always be there for them and that's what God's business is all about. And indeed when we died and go to heaven His reward would big for us. And that is by just being there for ppl. =) God bless..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home