Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Christian conference

There would be a Christian conference held in PJEFC, Lasting Heritage, Petaling Jaya next Thursday and Friday (25th & 26th January 2007) organised by RBC. The talks is about the book of Phillipian of how to serve God. The conference starts about 7pm and ends bout 10.30pm. I urgue everyone please come for the conference. One thing is for sure. The conference is free. We do not need to pay anything for it. Just go and listen. I am going. It is because I wanna learn God's Word and am able to help myself and others when needed.
Honestly it is important for us to go for conferences. I mean if one cannot go then its too bad la. But if one can go please go. Well the intention is to learn God's Word more. We are there because we want to learn. I am not saying that when we go there we use the knowledge that we have from the conference to serve others but we go there we want the knowledge and learn to apply it in our daily life. In fact I suggest that whatever we learn there may it help us to build ourselves up. To serve ourselves. Not so much of serving others. My idea of serving is this. If you can't serve yourself, meaning care for yourself, love yourself and allowing God to deal with yourself, then for me it is of no point we want to serve others. This is because when we do not show love to ourselves how can we love others. I for one, am something like that. I can't love myself. But of course I want to love God. But I can do nothing if I can't love myself. For one thing, I am low-self esteem guy. Very very low. And my mind is super negative. I felt useless and stupid almost all the time when I can't handling problems. Most of the time I leave it as it is. Not wanting to solve the problem cause I do not know what to do. That's how negative am I. When my mind is super negative, how can I believe in myself that whatever I say or write or blog is true if I can't trust myself. In fact even whatever I wrote here now I do not think. I just write whatever I want to write. I do not think when I write. I just write. That's why it is a bit long-winded. But thank God that He had helped gain a little bit higher self-esteem. Now I am able to love myself bit by bit oredi. But progressing la.. =)
What I do that gives me such confidence? Well I learnt and read His Word, the Bible. In fact I went to quite few conferences as well. I mean to gain more insight of certain issues in my life. It is to help me to be healed and to allow God to speak to me. Therefore do not think that whatever we learnt from going to a conference is a must to serve God and mankind. But I felt that it is rather more for our own self than others. Of course la, don't go there empty-handed. Went there with notebook and pen with you. It is important to jot down notes from the speaker. After all it is not always a speaker from oversea would come to Malaysia to speak. Therefore please do not miss this opportunity then. =)
Anyway let us learn God's Word together and together we shall receive His wisdom and knowledge, Amen? God bless.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home