Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Monday, January 15, 2007

Serving mentality

I had came to learn something new these days. A lot of time we define God loves us and would bless us when we serve Him with all our heart, soul and life. In fact, I believe that it is the primary way to be blessed by God nowadays, according to ppl's asumption.
Well I had come to learn that God love us equally no matter we are serving Him or not. I mean come on.. If we serve Him, would He had eye on us more than those who don't serve Him? Define me the meaning of serving.. Is it because we must serve Him then only He would bless us? I mean indeed serving is important but if we serving Him without a purpose, should I say serve with love, then it actually defeat the whole purpose of serving. I mean we are serving God because we love Him and wanted to do His will, but if we were told to serve God but not given the purpose of why we should serve Him, then we are no different than the robots. Robots are created by human being to ease human's job. But are they given the reason why they were told to do what they are supposed to do? No.. They are not.. They are just programmed to serve the mankind for mankind's purpose. So are we like the robots?
I am not saying we should not serve in church, as a full time minister or whatsoever things like that.. In fact, I encouraged everybody to do so.. But for those who don't serve, please do not condemn or rebuke or even avoid them for who knows they are actually serving God in some other way in some other place. I mean if we are doing a small small things like driving ppl to church it is considered as serving God. I mean accompanying ppl to church is considered as well as serving. Be there for somebody and to guide them to know God is also part and parcel of serving God. So why not those who are serving God in the church be there as well for those who are not serving in the church? I mean ain't that fair? Even as I blog here about serving I am also serving our BIG GOD. You know why? Cause I am glorifying His name. So why we need to construct how we serve God in the eye of man and not on God? Let those who are serving in private be in private and let those who serve in public serve in public. For there are some who would serve God fully but yet be neglected. For I believe everybody needs everybody. Just that how much you would want to be with that somebody who serve God beyond the church territory, who you think is useless and not fruitful if they are not serving in the church, who you think cannot be helped anymore if they are not serving in the church. In fact who you think is not as popular as those who are serving in the church. How much would you want to care for them? I believe they, too deserve cares and love even though they are not serving in the church. Just be considerate and open ourselves to God and let not the big box mentality be filled in our mind. Cause we cannot contain God in a big box. We should think beyond that big box and let Him lead us to serve Him with all our hearts in His ways.
Therefore let us be used by God in His ways and not ours. In all that we do, let us pray and learnt to listen from Him, Amen? God bless... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home