Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Monday, January 08, 2007

Happening day leading to angry and sad night...

Yesterday was quite fun. Well managed to met with two old friend of mine. One of them is a friend whom I meet a minimum of twice a year and usually we meet up for both mine and her birthday. Yesterday we meet up was for my birthday. So I am going to meet her again next month just for her birthday. We were actually born exactly 2 months apart. And our routine place aka "old place" is actually KLCC's either Burger King or KFC. It is located towards each other. Anyway it was quite fun though. Both of us went shopping in KLCC after the lunch and her favourite spot is Isetan KLCC. =) All these while going out with her, it has been her favourite shopping haven. And as usual I tag along accompanying her to buy her clothes.
Then at night I received a call from another old friend of mine. We went out yumcha after I came back home from KLCC. Although it was short meet-up, but it was fun, able to see her again. =) Then after the meeting, went to Blitzone for a while. What I saw from friendster really makes me angry and hurt though. I received a meesage from friendster yesterday from someone most of us would have know. The CF and I and this girl went to Swensen last year's Merdeka Eve and we took pictures together. Then there is this one picture of me and her taken together of which she thinks is pretty ugly were uploaded in my friendster profile. Of course it was not my primary photo for friendster. Just another picture uploaded there. And the first time when she told me to delete that picture, I do not want to cause after all these years we rarely took any picture together and this was one of the nicest picture we ever take. And now she told me delete it. So I did not delete it. Her 2nd reply was this: "If I were not to delete that picture off, she will not want be my friend anymore." I was like, "What nonsense is this?" Just for a friendster picture you want to break our friendship? Is our friendship cost that one picture? So if I were to delete the picture we are friend? If not we are enemy? And to think of it that way, I felt that she is not just insecure but she is also childish. And of all these while she had been commenting to me before that I am childish and she is mature. Guess what? She is 26 years old this year. And the way she talk sounds like a kid.
I mean I cherish the picture because it was one of the picture that we took. We rarely took any picture together (listen.. two of us together without anybody standing beside us). I think even a 3 year old kid also not that childish. What the hell?? Brought her to the KDU Christian Fellowship camp last year to Port Dickson. She wanted to go but she could not afford. So I choose to sacrifice my fee for the camp to pay for her and allow her to go. I prefer she go and not me. Well you may call me stupid but I felt that she should go and not me. Although I need to ikat perut and save up for the trip I want her to learn God's Word there more instead of me. I felt that she deserved it more than I do. And my only blessing for her were my saved up money. I managed to go is also because a bro in Christ lend me the money. At the end she scolded me throughout the trip for all the activities that had been organised in the camp. She never even thanked me for making it possible for her to go. Not to say that I want her thanks but rather I want her to be thankful in everything that she got. Instead she were sulking throughout the camp. My mom loves to call me "ungrateful dog" last time when I was young for not obeying her. Well I felt that now she deserve that title. Not to say that I should call her a dog per se, but rather she is so ungrateful. To think of that way, a lot of time when I met her, she would tell me her Christian thelogy and how she knows so many things about God. Well let me show her something. Sorry to say this but FUCK HER la. Sorry.. I don't really use such word but then I am not happy bout her. She says she know God but did she go to church? Nope. Did she pray? I wouldn't know but how I wish she would. At least I could changes in her. And she is going out with a non-believer. I used to pray a lot for her. Now I felt like I wanna give up oredi because she treats me like a shit. And our friendship costs a picture in the friendster. And guess what? I love her a lot. Understand what type of love I mean ere?
Well I am going to wait for her reply from friendster. If she still insists of breaking off friendship because of that stupid bloody photo, then too bad lor.. There goes our friendship. Will update in blog again.. God bless...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home