Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Monday, January 01, 2007

There goes 2006 and here comes 2007

Today is officially the first day of 2007 which is also the beginning of a lot of things to come. Well I am still in the midst of dreaming, the dream where I still thought that I am in the mood for Christmas and my birthday and cannot even believe that the month of December of 2006 had just passes by. One thing I had to admit, as I grow a year older, it also meant that a year is going to end. But the month that I really miss throughout the year of 2006 would be the month of December.
Last month or shall I say December'06 was the most happening for me throughout the whole 12 months of 2006. For one thing, I am able to celebrate Christmas in a more happening mode. First of all as I had blogged bout it in few previous blogs, I attended quite a few nice Christmas parties and the food prepared were the nicest I ever ate since I attend such parties. But thank God for all the food that I had eaten, I am still having the same weight as I had before the meal. I also had the opportunity to attend Christmas Carols and attend Christmas dinner, a steamboat buffet organised by my colleauges and house warming organised by Xi Ying on the 30th. Thanks Xi Ying.
My other favourite celebration of the year would be my birthday. I love both birthday celebrations; namely 16th December 2006 where the CFers sang Christmas Carols for me. Imagine in KFC One Utama. That was one of the most memorable birthday celebration from you guys. Thanks again. Then there is this celebration in One Utama again. But this time in Pizza Hut. Well this celebration was also very nice because we went to bowling alley after dinner. Not to forget first time I met Sharon in skirt. =) But thanks you guys. Thanks for making my birthday a memorable celebration. I thought the year 2004 was the best but come to think of it now, it is no longer that happening anymore cause the birthday celebration of mine in 2006 is the most happening celebration. Thanks. You all had indeed make my day that two days. Without you all, my birthday celebration would be just a normal another day of the year with nothing nice and good to be remember at all.
Btw the month of December is the most memorable month of the year because it was where we all enjoyed each other's companion. I mean with all the games like bowlings, foosball, pool and even the board game of risk. It does built up a lot of fellowship with all those good games. Although I spent quite a lot of money for last month with you all, I felt that it is worth my time and money. The reason is because spending time with you all means a lot to me. It helps me that to realise that no one can be alone. Not even God. Cause if God can stay alone, then what is the point He create us? Thanks for making me realise that.
Let us just hope that the year of 2007 would be another good for us all to grow and know each other better. In fact it would be a year where we would in the Lord more and more. Have a blessed New Year ahead and may our good God bless you always.. God bless... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home