Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Contented life

I am now kinda settled myself in UTAR.. For one thing, I was told that I am improving a lot in my work there. Well perhaps la. One thing is for sure. I had prayed and prayed for God's favour in my working place that everybody there would find favour in me. That includes my own department colleagues and even my own department bosses. Well they treat me very nice. I mean my bosses. =) In fact, I found out that my big boss is a very nice guy although his joke might be a lil bit sarcastic. No offend ya, sir. He is very polite and well he is nice man.
As for other department bosses, I find they all also very interesting. Some of them can crack joke with me. Is it because I am from finance department that they do that or is it because of their nature behaviour that they do this? Well I would never know bout that. I would say this la. I felt that I am very blessed in the sense that God had given me good working environment although at times, I had painful eyes due to the reflection from the computer screen. But other than that, I am doing well in the company. For this I wanna thank God for giving me a good PR skill although I never learnt it in college last time. I guess it is just something so natural that came out of me. Anyway with this so-called skill where I learnt to smile a lot to everybody collegues I met, say "thank you" to everybody I met, wishing them all the going-to-be festive seasons helps me a lot in communicating with them. At times I do joke with them. But I guess my smile to them is sufficient enough to make them felt welcome. And at times I would help them when there is a chance to do so.. But of course not all the time la.. =)
I was officially confirmed in my job as an admininstrative assistant last Wednesday, 3rd January 2007. Of course before that I got fearful thought that I might be sacked if I ever do wrong. But guess what? I am wrong.. It was of course my dream came true. Thank God He guided me and kept me safety throughout the whole half a year last year. Otherwise I would not be able to survive in my job. So therefore I am taking this opportunity to thank God for all He had done for me. In fact, I counted it as a precious gift from God for my birthday last year from Him for me. Thank You Lord Jesus for helping and guiding me throughout my journey walking with You. May Your name be glorify always and always and always... and forever be glorify.. =) May this year's working and social life and in fact the most important life of my entire life, my Spiritual walk would be a better and more authentic than last year. Help me to grow and to know the truth and able to help those who are in need to grow as well.. For I have nothing to offer to You, Lord but myself. So use me and make me Your vessel for others to know You. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.. =)
So with this I hope that my life this year would be more fruitful and more happening and I shall learnt to know His will more. For without Him, I am nothing. God bless... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home