Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Christmas wishes fulfilled..

Am I a control freak? I mean I don't know. But for those of you who had been living with me for the past a year or two, you all can see the real me. I wanted to know cause someone had told me that I am possesive. If you are reading this, you would have know who I mean.. So I am here wondering. Hmmm.... Perhaps power freak la.. But do I really control other ppl's life? I hope I don't though. Perhaps I am just over-concern over other ppl's welfare but control??? Hmm....
*Whatever*
Am I a self-righteous / proud guy? I don't know bout this character.. Hope that I don't.. No one has been telling me that. Just that I am wondering.. Hmm.... *Whatever still*
Am I a moody person? No one told me bout this character specifically.. But yeah.. Got ah? I still can't find any answer to it.. Wonder did I have that character? Hmm... *Whatever still x2*
The reason why I ask the three questions is because I wanna make New Year Resolution.. Well I wanna make an early New Year resolution so that there is a change that I could make. And I intend to blog it here so that I would be reminded if I ever forgotten bout it. So ppl if I ever not changed yet, can you remind me back? But in a gentle way la.. I am scared of being hurt or being scolded.. =( So what say you? I mean my Christmas celebration had been very very happening oredi.. Four Christmas wishes had been fulfilled. i) Christmas gift - got my Christmas gift oredi.. Thanks for your gift.. (a bling bling santa claus). Love it to the max... You know who you are.. ii) Christmas carol - got my Christmas carol oredi as well.. Thanks too for your invitation for me to come for Christmas Carol. iii) Christmas party - able to go DUMC and Calvary Church.. Thanks to some ppl who had invited me to their Christmas party. You know who you are.. And my cell group member too.. iv) Christmas dinner - perhaps not the normal turkey dinner I expected but I am going to eat steamboat tonight with my colleagues. It might be weird dinner for Christmas celebration but it is THE dinner for Christmas.. Hope it is one of the best though.. =)
Since four of my Christmas wishes had came true, now it is time to make New Year resolution. My first three New Year resolution is stated as above. I still have some resolution I have not made.. So hopefully I can think of something and make it a point to change myself. =) Btw in case I am not able to blog again until after Christmas, I would like to wish everybody a Blessed n Merry Christmas.. May your life be changed in this Christmas celebration.. God bless.. Joy to the world... God bless... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home