Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

God's images

A meaningful story here...

There was a blind girl who hated herself just because she's blind. She hated everyone, except her loving boyfriend. He's always there for her. She said that if she could only see the world, she would marry herboyfriend. One day, someone donated a pair of eyes to her and then she can sees everything, including her boyfriend. Her boyfriend asked her, "now that you can see the world, will youmarryme?" The girl was shocked when she saw that her boyfriend is blind too, andrefused to marry him. Her boyfriend walked away in tears, and later wrote a letter to her saying."Just take care of my eyes dear."

A lot of time we were like that.. We love others because we felt that we deserve it. We love others because we want to be loved, yet we don't want to show love to others. When bad things do happen, we blame the one we love and let them suffer thinking that we are the one always right.. Does that sounds familiar to you? Well it does sounds to me.. I was always like that and I still am.. Just that God is touching me and showing me how to love others with unconditional love. Honestly saying it's hard to love someone but we yearn for that love. So let us love others like how Jesus love us.. It's hard I know but then I am also learning.. Learning to walk right in Him.. Learning to love those who are in trouble just like Him..
Therefore let us give our life to Jesus this Christmas and by doing that we give our life to ppl who are in need.. I do not know how to do it.. But just let God help you to do it.. After all we are His children, His images.. As we see ourselves in the mirror, we always adjust ourselves a bit around the mirror so that we can look nicer.. So in this case, let God adjust us around so that He will guide us to see ourselves easily.. Cause we are His mirror.. He sees Himself perfectly and He sees us perfectly although we are not.. So let Him adjust Himself a bit on us so that we would look nice for Him.. =)
Since Christmas is within days, let us show His glory and shine for Him and be Him reflection.. God bless.. =)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home