Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Fattening day again??

Today went out for carolling.. Well you might be thinking how many time do I need to indulge with activities like Carolling, Christmas party and things like that? Well I do not mind. The more the better.. Honestly for me Christmas is one of the best celebration ever..
Anyway back to the story... This week and last weekend had been a very busy and happening Christmas for me.. As you know I am an avid fans of carolling.. So there I was, going around for Christmas Carol.. And of course lotsa nice food too.. =) Anyway today is my 2nd time I actually went for a Christmas Carol throughout my whole life. Went to Bukit Beruntung, somewhere near Rawang organised by Kenny's church.. Thanks Kenny for inviting.. It's not to say that I am not interested in carolling. Just that I was super tired.. In fact now I am also tired.. But thank God my hiccups is gone. =)
Anyway went to four houses.. Well starve myself just for Christmas Carol dinner.. Haha.. Thank God I managed to brought something before the carolling.. Otherwise starve to death. Anyway although we sang some songs during the visits to different houses, it was fun. Treated a meal (dinner) by the last host. The meehoon was nice. I mean it's different.. I ate 3 plates of meehoon.. Imagine how hungry I am.. Took 2 bowls of red bean.. Ate a few slices of jelly. I mean although I was not eating rice, but once in a while I ate food other than rice for dinner, it does me good as well.. At least I got food to eat.. "Whatever".. =)
Anyway I love to eat. Ate and ate and ate.. Tomorrow my colleagues had invited me to eat steamboat somewhere near in Sunway.. At first I was reluctant to go because I am not that close to them.. But then whatever again lah.. For this special ocassion, I am going with them. At least hopefully by accepting this invitation, I can strengthen my relationship with them. =) Anyway I would be enjoying food again tomorrow.. Don't know how fattening would I be this time.. Hopefully I just gained 1kg each time I ate extra food.. =) It is better than gaining 3 to 4 kg each time I ate lotsa food.. Who cares.. Just taruh only la.. Some more we need to exchange gifts. Malas la.. But what to do.. Their rules.. Oh well.. Hope I would get back my gift or either way, I get better gift.. (greedy me) bleh..
Okaylah.. Masa untuk tidur.. God bless... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home