Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Monday, December 18, 2006

Fattening weekend, yet it was kinda happening as well....

For once, my life had been kinda more happening than the usuals for last week. Well celebrated my be-earlied 27th Birthday (ahem.. ahem.. now you know my actual age this year) with KDU Christian Fellowship members last Saturday in One Utama KFC. Well I miss that day though although it were just two days ago. One of my actual Christmas wishes had actually been fulfilled by those CFers. They actually sang Christmas Carol in KFC just for me. Ain't that sweet.. Although I know it's kinda embarrasing la.. But then thanks a lot for singing the carols just for me.. =) Btw I still waiting for other Christmas gifts ok?
Anyway I actually got a free Mc Donald's cone from Mun Yee and Li Yan.. They went together to get the ice-cream for me.. Imagine the long queue.. (Poor girls) Actually I don't know how long is the queue but the very fact that they came back 10 minutes or more later makes me think that they are indeed taken a long queue just for the ice-cream.. Ahhh... How sweet.. But too bad the ice-cream fell to my face when I nearly finished it. Good job Aaron Tam and Joram.. But too mad you two miss my whole face to the max. =P Just slightly smacked only. Thank God I expected it oredi. Otherwise the whole thing would fell unto my face.
Then I followed Aaron Tam to DUMC's Pre Uni Christmas BBQ. Well the whole thing was kinda okay though but then I met a girl there. She was one of the CG leader. Kinda pretty.. But guess what? She knows my brother & she is a Foo Chow girl.. What crap? It's like going back to Sitiawan where I used to stay (sort of bred). But overall everything was kinda alright.. I managed to ate 1 BBQ chicken, 1 beef, lotsa salad (Mun Yee, you know I had become a vegetarian there.. So my diet was kinda alright, huh?) , two slices of domino pizzas and a few drinks. =) Yum.. Yum.. Delicious.. At the end of the party we all sang Christmas Carols..
Then yesterday.. went to church.. Ate 4 packets of nasi lemak, provided by the church.. Ate too much not good for me.. (But I was told to take away two packet because nobody wants it anymore... Yeah.. I am left-over scavenger). After that plan to take some rest, but was invited for another Christmas party organised by my Calvary CG. Invited Aaron Tam there and we went to Tropicana and celebrating with them.. Got lotsa food as well... So as usual gluttonly I ate the food there.. And my CG members were saying, they were happy to feed me.. I was like, "huh?" (Whatever...) Anyway we managed to sang some Christmas Carols as well..
Honestly saying last Saturday and Sunday are quite happening for me.. I mean I managed to enjoy the CFers Christmas Carol as well as DUMC's Christmas Carol as well as Calvary's Christmas Carol. And coming Wednesday we are going for Christmas Carol in Bkt Beruntung with Kenny and his church members. Not bad though for a Christmas celebration... Just got a sentence to describe all these..

You all had made my day very blessed. Without you all I do not know how to celebrate Christmas.. Thanks a lot and God bless you all.... Have a merry and blessed Christmas and God bless...

Ps: I still want my Christmas Carols from the famous group.. BSB&G. You know who you are.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home