Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Life this weekend...

Today and tomorrow is two special day. Special day because it a working day for me. Well for one thing, today and tomorrow is the beginning of my company's open day. So students are coming in to pay for their fees and doing all the necessary stuffs to pay for their education. For one thing, today and tomorrow is my first time working alone, all by myself. Although I had experience in working as a cashier, but still when it comes to working alone, I still do have fear that I would make lotsa mistakes. =( Touch wood... Chooi.....
Anyway yeah.. It is kinda quiet here in the office. This is due to because Selangorians are having a long break cause Sultan Selangor's birthday fall on Mon. And it is kinda pathetic though cause I need to work on the Saturday and Sunday of which it means I wouldn't be having any long break even though I am working in Selangor and not KL. How sad..
Anyway Christmas is coming soon. I am hoping to have a chance to go back to Ipoh. For one thing, I had not applying for Christmas leave and I am hoping to be able to get leave to go back to Ipoh. Intending to go back to Ipoh to celebrate Christmas with family. More like Christmas Eve with them cause I might be going back to Petaling Jaya on Christmas Day.. =) Anyway don't know lah.. Hope that everything would be going smoothly.. =) Anyway I am getting old a year soon too.. Don't know how would I face my older years in future.. Hopefully I would be able to something as I continue to a year older each year.. God bless me always... =)
Anyway back to work now.. Need to settle some stuffs before I can actually go back... It's gonna be 5pm soon.. So God bless... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home