Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Monday, November 13, 2006

Lightning and thunder..

Lightning and thunder had been appearing quite frequent nowadays. In fact there had been news that trees had been uprooted during thunderstorms in KL and PJ. Well I faced the same rain last, last Sunday (5th November, 2006) except that it happened in different situation. It happened after I came back from church. Was reading my favourite newspaper, The Star. It was raining heavily as well.. That was when the whole situation happened. And it happened very fast though.. But I do not see anything about it of course. While reading the newspaper, there was a lightning flashing straight next to my room. The wall behind my room. How I know? Well there was a sudden loud noise thundering straight just outside my room. I thought what was going on. I actually forgotten bout it oredi until my landlady brought the news out yesterday. Thank God that my room's window is small and lightning can hardly came in. Thank God as well that the room wall was there to protect me. Otherwise I would be one roasted human being. My landlady was saying that her telephone wayar was cut into two to three pieces but no accident happened. Thank God no one was injured. Anyway nowadays there is no proper safe place anymore. Even if we stay in the room we still can be affected. But nonetheless, please stay in the house when there was rain with thunders and lightnings. It is always safer to stay in the house and don't pick up telephone when there is thunder and lightnings. And avoid going out as well.. =) That's all... God bless... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home