Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Much better today...

I am still not feeling that well although I had started my work back again today.. To be honest, I do not have much appetite for food yet.. In fact I ate two slice of sandwiches only for my breakfast this morning. So imagine my appetite for today. And I just ate a hotdog for lunch. All because I want to eat my medicine. Anyway I started to drink more water nowadays. No choice. Mom's order and also MY's order as well.. What to do. One is my mother and the other one is my kai mui... =P
Anyway I hope to lose weight with this "not feeling well" condition.. I mean a real thinner body. Cannot use slimmer for my body... Otherwise I would have a girl's body oredi.. =P Anyway see whether I would be eating tonight again or not.. Otherwise eat lesser food since I can't eat rice yet and the restaurants at night time do not really sell noodles and if got it would be fried noodle.. So better still stick to eating bread though.. =( See how lah.. God bless..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...


Highly interesting....look forwards to coming back again.

2:30 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home