Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Monday, November 27, 2006

Carollers in need?

Life has been pretty nice these few days. For once I felt that I had been released from some sort of burden. Well my exam is over. Indeed it is over.. It is as though this is a new life and new beginning. And I am looking forward for Christmas. Well it is not much as though that special 'DAY' is coming but rather I am looking forward for Christmas.
I felt that Christmas this year would be different. I want to go to Mid Valley to view the nice scenery of Christmas decoration. Well 4 more days, the month of December would arrive. Can't wait for that month though. =P Perhaps I won't have the chance to enjoy the winter in countries like USA or Australia or UK and yet I do not need to go to Singapore to enjoy the Christmas mood anymore. I can actually anjoy the mood once I go to Mid Valley.. I felt that Mid Valley is the best place to go (among all shopping complexes) for Christmas in Klang Valley. Went there last year with Mun Yee.. Was kinda excited feeling though.. Took picture with Mun Yee there last year as well.. (Btw Mun Yee, I had not receive any Christmas pic in Mid Valley yet la) Never knew that I would enjoy Christmas that much. Last time I would rather put the 'DAY' first rather than Christmas. Now not anymore. Well for one thing, I am getting old and that celebrating the 'DAY' more than Christmas would mean I have to admit I am old and I do not want to admit I am old. That's why Christmas comes first only the 'DAY'. =P
Anyway I hope to go for carolling this Christmas. Went for my first carolling in year 2003 (if I am not mistaken lah) with Jefferey Ng in Shah Alam. That's all.. Anybody's church is going to have Christmas Carol this year? I can only go for carolling any day from 1st of December until 23rd of December. Anybody needs caroller? Well I am here. But then I do not have transport to go though.. Can anybody fetch me as well? For one thing, I am different. I no need much training though. I can sing the famous Christmas songs. If I can't sing the songs, give me the lyrics and I shall practise it for you. Just put me into Carolling session. =) (I am pretty good in promoting myself eh?) hahahaha.... =P
Anyway anybody needs me, please let me know ya.. Thanks and God bless.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home