Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Finishing strong..

I had been pondering.. I always has... =) This time I am pondering bout our achievements. Well I had been looking at the past and and compare it with the current life. From what I had been observed, this year had been a very good year though it might not be as exciting than previous years. Why I had been saying this?
Well for once, I had went to Bible class in Calvary Church concerning finishing strong.. (I always go to Bible class that is unpopular and not many would attend. I don't know why.) The class talks bout how to finish strong although we may start our journey weak. An example would be Moses. He was born in a poor family. And then he become a prince of Egypt after his basket was swept to the Pharoah's daughter. That was his first secular victory. Then because he wanted to serve his God with his own will and might by killing Eygptian soldier and save his fellow Israelites's life, he was condemmed and he ran to wilderness for forty years. Thank God that He still provide Moses during that time (wilderness). He sent a wife to Moses. Forgotten the wife's name oredi but during his wilderness, he still being blessed by God. And then one day after 40 years in wilderness, God spoke to him through the burning bush. Wow!! Imagine that.. Burning bush for me shows that God is still interested to use him although Moses had tried to do God's will all by himself. But because of wilderness he learnt to obey God and seek God in God's way. To cut the story short, he became God's servant when he leads God's ppl away from Eygpt to the promised land. At the end of his life, despite all sins he had done, he is still God's choosen ppl and finishing strong for God.
The same still applies to us. For me, I had seen it with my very own eye on the KDU Christian Fellowship members all of my friends. For once, I had seen Mun Yee grow up to be a beautiful young lady at 17 years of age. Well for me she had become one lady that had grown a lot despite the fact she is still struggling with her life. She pour all her love and cares for others and despite all persecution, she still stands firm for God. I was not like that when I was 17 years old. I was still the playful and looking for fun type of guy. Not to say fun is not good but rather I seek pleasure more than God. But anyway yeah.. Mun Yee, I am proud of you lah being my mui mui... =) I also Xi Ying as someone who would grow up to be a matured lady. For one thing Xi Ying, I do not really talk to you much but yeah.. You rocks girl.. Keep on growing for the Lord. Li Yan as well.. From an unknown girl, she had tend to be close to the CF members. Keep on growing for the Lord, girl.. =)
Aaron Phua as well.. Although you always kutuk me, well what the heck. We are still friends. Am I right? Fei Chai.. hahahahaha.... Then Aaron Tham.. This is the year you are coming back to God. Learnt more about Him and grow in Him.. Abide in Him and He shall abide in you.. You rocks man.. Kenny.. Well as usual we are always in different opinion about God. Whatever.. What is more important is both of us grow in the Lord and being blessed by Him. Perhaps God is teaching you this way. But God is teaching me that way.. So with both different mind, let's hope that we can use both teachings of God to expand His kingdoms. Let His glory fall on us and let us not keep the glory as well but let us give away this glory of God and let God expand this glory so that we can see everybody have it yah.. =) Ms Angeline.. You have changed a lot.. Thank God for that. Perhaps I might not be able to see what is it that you have changed but you are definitely more cheerful than before. In fact I can see that you are open-minded to the youth than ever nowadays. Good to hear that though.. God bless you... =) Sim & Nick.. I do not know how are you two over there in UK and Australia. But I am praying and hoping that you two are doing quite well there.. May God's name be glorified.. The same goes to you too, Adrienne.. Jia Hsien you have changed a lot as well.. May He continue to flourish His love unto you and make you the man He wants you to be.. =) Not to forget, Joram.. You too.. May you continue to care for those who are in needs. Let them be a blessings to you.. And God bless you Joram for you are one hard to predict type of guy that I ever known. God bless you always.. =) Jeffrey.. I do not whether you would read this blog or not, but I just want to say that you have changed. From a suffering guy, God had guide you to be someone who can show cares and concerns to those who are in need.. God bless you for willing to obey Him.. =) Eu Jin.. You rocks.. Continue to shower love to Him and let Him continue to guide you to walk His walk.. His way might not be easy but obey Him is the first step to know Him more and obeying Him more..
Who else I had not mentioned? Well sorry but just want to say thanks for being my friends. Never been that happy to know you all... God bless you all... =) You all have indeed finishing strong but please do not be satisfied with what you oredi got.. Ask for more... =) And let His glory filled you even more... =) God bless...

Ps: Just drop by here to say farewell for Angela.. Hope that you shall have a safe journey back to Malacca and then further it to USA.. God bless you Angela but please don't forget us oh... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home