Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Friday, November 24, 2006

Thank God exam is over and apology.. =)

Finally.. Finally.. Finally.. I finally finished my exam. My CIMA exam.. Well life were tough a couple of week before.. Had not been really studying for exams.. And in the midst of working, I do not have the enough time to study.. Well when the exam comes, I managed to answer some questions.. And yesterday was my final paper.. That was the paper that I study very hard to get a pass and focus on it deeply. So I hope that I can get a pass for that paper. God bless me.. =)
Now I am as free as a bird oredi.. Life is good.. Life is free.. Now I am free to do whatever I want to do.. Hope that after this exam I would not be back to my boring rountine life anymore.. Instead I wanna do something interesting, something exciting, something special whether it is for God or it is for me, or it is for friends and kai muis around me.. But then I don't know what to do.. Can't think of anything to do.. No ideas of what I shall do.. Hmm.... What shall I do eh? *Blank Mind* That's the thing bout me.. I am blank when I want to plan things to do for myself. Why am I always like that one? Why? Why? Tell me why?? Sien lah.. =(
Anyway just wanna apologise to someone through blog here.. Well of one thing I do, I had been hiding from this person for quite some time oredi. I mean yeah.. I am good in hiding.. I am just taking this opportunity to say "sorry". It makes me guilty if I don't hide. Cause I felt that I am a burden if I don't hide. I felt that I am ruin your relationship with God if I don't step aside. Well what to do.. Now I don't intend to hide no more.. So hope that everything would go back to normal.. Like last time lah.. How we go watch movie together.. Hey.. I still want my ice-cream... You know ice-cream potong.. =P I love ice-cream potong.. My house got lotsa ice-cream potong.. All finished by me.. Not bad eh? That's why I go back and gained weight. Anyway hopefully everything would be settled well.. I don't mean to hurt anybody's feeling.. Just that I feel weird when I don't hide. So whoever you are, hopefully you know what I mean.. Thanks.. =) @{- This flower is for you.. I hope that it does look like a flower. =P Hope that you like it though. God bless you... =)
Anyway back to me now.. Well tonight I am going to watch HillSong United concert in SIB.. Wonder how it gonna be.. Hmm... Hope it would not be as rocking as Planet Shakers. Cause I don't jump and dance.. As usual I think I would be standing at the back and becoming baby-sitter.. =P See how lah.. And as usual I don't think Li Yan or Mun Yee can push me to the front. hahahaah.... =) Kenny I don't know lah.. Hopefully not as well.. Whatever..
Anyway got to go now.. Blogging too long oredi.. Later ppl scold.. For blogging so long.. =) God bless...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home