Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

All well ends well.. =)

Yesterday was the DAY.. It was the day where I can relaxed a lil bit in my company. It was the day where I felt freedom gazed into my life. It was the day I felt released. It was the day I felt less stress.. So ppl, what is this DAY all about?
Anyway yesterday was a day I had been waiting for. Why is that? Well for once in my life, I had finally finished doing my office assignment for my boss. Well it took me bout two weeks to finish the assignment. Actually the assignment was a nothing. Just a simple piece of analysing item in the company. The problem is this. My boss is a bit fussy. He wants everything perfect. But can't blame him for that though. He is the big boss. Surely he wants everything in the right and perfect way cause he would need to present it to the big boss. Anyway was running around a few times doing the assignment yesterday. But at the end thank God that everything is settled and done in a happy manner. Anyway beside thanking God for finishing the assignment I also wanna thank God for giving me a considerate and patient boss. He is patient enough with me and are willing to guide me to do the assignment even though I does lotsa mistakes. He do not even shout at me. It's hard to get such boss though.. Thank You Lord for helping me.
Anyway that's all for this blog. I lost a paper and I need to find it back. Hope that all things turns well for this piece of paper too.. God bless.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home