Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Internet benefit

Since the creation of friendster and blogspot or xanga, there had been lotsa other blog and friendster wannabies website appeared and mushroomed up on the net. In fact there had been many other weird website which my internet friends has sent their invitation asking me to join them.. Honestly saying, I do not mind joining but then since there are too much of things to do in one website after another, I do not have the time to join them. In fact, I had been busy updating my friendster. Honestly saying friendster is one of the most happening website I ever encountered. I mean for friend connection purposes.. In fact the 2nd best website I ever entered is this website called zorpia... =) Heard that it was created by our local Malaysian. =) Well done Malaysia..
Anyway besides Friendster and Zorpia, I had been busy with blogs.. Honestly saying I do not have much things to blog bout but I am learning to find stuffs to blog about. In fact I did.. I am promoting Friendster and Zorpia as well as blogs.. =) One thing that tempt me about internet nowadays is the very fact that I can blog and I can search for my old buddies.. I got some long lost school mates and they are now easily being found in Friendster.. Let's not forget the chatting site such as MSN and Yahoo Messenger.. I still play with MIRC whenever I am free and feel like wanting to.. In fact I still go to ICQ. Not that much la. But then I still wanna keep in touch with ppl using the old chat programme like ICQ.. =)
Honestly saying instead of emailing ppl nowadays, I friendster them.. And that's why I love Friendster so much.. It helps me to multi task.. Besides searching for old friends, I email my old friends.. And they replied.. When I say old friends, I mean they are like 4 to 5 years never meet up or chat anymore or even email or any way of keeping in touch.. My motto for life is this. Keep in touch with ppl that had been lost contact with. Whether they are from high school, primary school, old pen-pal, married pen-pal or divorce pen-pal, (I do have married pen-pals but no divorce pen-pal yet) college friends, KDU Christian Fellowship's old friends etc etc etc.. I would try to make way to keep in touch with them. Otherwise what is the point of knowing them at the first place then?? Am I right? =) And Friendster and MSN helps me settle it all... =) Not bad eh?
Anyway gtg oredi.. Colleagues came back oredi.. Lunch time is over oredi.. God bless... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home