Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Life in Ipoh Part 2

Well here's a brief blog bout my life part 2 which I had blogged bout since two days ago.. Here's an update to it..
Life in Ipoh is still normal.. Nothing special.. Went to Ipoh Parade to watch two movie in one day. Well that's kinda my first time watching two movies in a day. My first movie was Open Season.. Well the movie was quite ok.. Was laughable. But too bad I came slightly late for the movie. It was nothing much.. Something like Shrek 2 though.. With grizzly bear and a deer. One wants to be alone and there other one wants to make friends. At the end they became friends. That's all.. Nothing much.. Then 2nd movie was World Trade Center. Well the movie was quite okay too.. Nothing special. In fact it was a bit dull.. Well sleepy is the right word to put it.. There is not much action or sound effect.. Well what sound effect can they make? The World Trade Center had fallen since 5 years ago. Anyway the movie was sort of drama kind of movie. More on talking to each basis. A bit sleepy I would say. =(
Then today I went to Perak Chief Minister or Menteri Besar's Open House. The food there was kinda okay lah. But the ppl there were kinda glutton. In fact I met an old man who actually dropped the food on the floor. And then using his dirty fork and spoon, he throw at the clean plates. It is gross.. I mean where is the manners. Want to tell him off, I dare not.. Who am I to tell him things? But I felt uncivilised when I went there this afternoon.. Sad case lah.. Happening in Ipoh some more.. =( Anyway I believe this dirtiness does not apply to Ipoh ppl alone. I believe it applies to every part of Malaysia. In fact, when it comes to Ipoh everybody would be kiasu and rush for the food. And sad to say again, based on my observation the dirtiness are done by the Chinese. What a total disgust.. =( And they are ignorant bout it..
Anyway there are good part of Malaysia and yet there are bad part of Malaysia.. So which ever is better let me not judge but whoever wants to judge let them judge lah.. Me better keep quiet liao.. =( Okay lah.. My dad is waiting for me now.. Waiting for me to go home.. So see ya folks.. God bless... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home