Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Happy Birthday ppl... =)

Today is Thursday, 26th October 2006. 5 days more to go before the months of November starts. Today is still holiday for some of my colleagues as some of them from other department still in holiday mood and would be back perhaps tomorrow or the day after tomorrow or even by next Monday.. That's why today the roads are kinda free and there is a jam-free along the way to work.
How I wish my holiday did not end that fast.. I mean how nice if the break could last until this Sunday, 29th October. If that's the case, I can spent more time studying for my exam which I had been doing the starting of DeepaRaya holiday.. Slept at bout 4am to 5am everyday.. And wake up at bout 10am to 11am every morning. Sounds normal right? Well during that few wonderful burning midnight oil time, I was so happy although I was tired cause I felt that I was still young student I used to be few years back.. =) But now as my CIMA exam is approaching, I need lotsa energy to study and time to revise. But with my current working schedule, I would easily get tired and not able to cope up with my studies.. So what shall I do? Perhaps I should just take two week off before my exam and continue the midnight oil so that I could at least have the time to study for my exam and pass it all at one shot. =) So ppl pray for me ok as my time is limit and I need to time and space and energy to study for my exam.. Thanks..
Btw Happy 19th Birthday to you Adrienne and Happy 18th Birthday to you, Jia Hsien tomorrow.. May God bless the two of you that you two would continue to grow in Him more.. God bless you and have a blessed celebration... God bless... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home