Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Life in Ipoh

Life in Ipoh is quite happening.. I am back in Ipoh since Friday. Well nothing much to do in Ipoh and that is what I like about staying in Ipoh. No need to anything.. And one of my few wishes came true oredi.. I mean I am back in Ipoh. That's my wish though. To be with my parent and my brother.. And to do free laundry and eat free food. What is nicer than to sleep and eat throughout my life.. Not to say that eat and sleep are that important but I can have lotsa rest to energize myself when I go back to Petaling Jaya and to start my work back again.
Anyway I felt like I am a student again once I go back home to Ipoh.. Usually in Ipoh, I would stay out very late in the morning just to burnt midnight oil and sleep at bout 5am whereas in PJ, I can't do so. Don't know why.. Perhaps I do not have any coffee to make me stay awake to revise for exam. In that sense I felt that I am somehow or rather back to those time when I was busy and tired revising for my exam. =) Poor mom and dad for their electricity bills. But hey.. not every night I does that. In fact whenever I am back in Ipoh, I shall stay very late in the morning just to do my stuffs such as writing letters, night dreaming (without sleeping of course) and then studying / revising for my exams. And the next day I shall wake up very late in the morning before I headed for lunch and no more breakfast. Nice ler? =) It makes me feel young again although I no longer felt that I am young anymore. Just that I like feel of doing what I like to do late in the morning or shall very early in the morning. So my wish of staying in Ipoh does came true.. Perhaps I did not blog bout my wishes back in Ipoh but this are the wishes.. =) Well tomorrow I am going to watch Open Season.. It seems to be a nice animated movie.. Hope that it really a nice animated movie.. And it costs me RM5 per movie only using student card.. And my HELP Institute student card is still valid since the card would be expiring in 2010 and they changed to a never HELP College University student card.. =)
Anyway Raya is coming soon.. Just hope that I could go to Perak Menteri Besar's house (next to Ipoh Parade) for his Raya open house meal. I guess eating rendang and those free food does mean something to me. In fact it does. It means I could have a free buffect style food.. Either lunch or dinner I don't care.. But the main thing I want from his open house would be free meal and rendang. =) Yummy.. hmmmm.... =9 That's my latest wish.. =)
Okaylah.. Gtg oredi.. Need to go home soon.. Father is coming to fetch me home soon... God bless...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home