Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Monday, October 30, 2006

Sickening life

Today is one unfortunate day.. Well I am down with fever.. A few days ago, I was not feeling well with diarrhea.. And now I am sick again.. Fever... =( What is going to be happening to my body nowadays.. Either diarrhea or fever or some other sickness would sure spread into my body.. =( Thank God that my company gave me a medical card so that I can go and have my body checked up for free and the whole medical fee paid by the company.
Anyway I need my mom.. I am sick and my mom is nowhere to be seen... Where are you, Mom?? Oh my, oh my... =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home