Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Friday, October 20, 2006

Christmas wish

I am still in the mood of wishing wishie.. After all we are nearing the end of October soon.. And then the month of November will come and without us noticing it, November would passes us by and then lastly but not lastly end of the year's month December would appear into our life. And this month of December for me as always is the wonderful month of the year. It reminds me that Christmas is apporaching. So here's my 20 wish list for Christmas... Here goes...

1. Christmas caroling (my favourite Christmas carol would be Ohh Holy Night and Silent Night and the rest of the Christmas songs)
2. Christmas tree
3. Christmas turkey (never had the chance to eat a turkey before)
4. Christmas star (if there is such thing la)
5. Christmas present
6. Christmas card
7. Christmas dinner
8. Christmas service
9. Christmas gathering
10. Christmas wishes
11. Christmas sketches
12. Christmas BBQ
13. Christmas kiss (if there is one lah)
14. Christmas hug
15. Christmas CD
16. Christmas movie (movies like Ernest saves Christmas - I felt like I am still a kid now)
17. Christmas memory
18. Christmas story
19. Christmas mood
20. Christmas desert

Can't think of any at the moment.. Will blog about it if I ever got wishes to wish again.. Otherwise that's all for my wishing brain now.. But at the moment, I would like to wish all the Indian a wonderful Happy Deepavali and to all my fellow Muslims and Muslimah, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri.. Maaf Zahir Batin... =) God bless... Have a blessed 5 days break...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home