Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

30 list of wishes and dreams... =)

Wish and dreams... I do not really dream when I am asleep.. In fact I rarely dream.. I am the type of fellow who dead sleep (tidur mati). Not to say I am really dead, but when I sleep I wont't wake up... In fact my house was flooded before and I was still sleeping at my comfortable mattress back in Ipoh.. But I do have wish.. Lotsa and lotsa of them.. =)
As end of the year approaching, I do have lotsa wish and dreams that had not really been fulfilled.. Not to say that I am going to die soon and I am starting to write my own will but rather I just want to blog about my dreams and wish before I actually really forgotten bout it. Perhaps someone out there who are really nice would drop by to fulfil my dreams and wishes.. Btw I am not saying bout you, SANTA CLAUS... In fact I do not believe in Santa Claus.. He is just a mitos which everybody had been talking about and it ain't true...
Anyway back to my wishes.. There are lotsa things I am wishing for that I hope that to get before I die.. I mean of course no one know when I would be dead, but I do hope that those dream and wishes would come true before I actually go back to God. (Btw touch wood first) Below are a list of 30 things that I want... It is not in synchronize numbers.. =) So here goes....

1. Car (a Proton Myvi will do)
2. New mobile phone (Nokia camera phone if possible)
3. A PC or a Laptop
4. A house or condominium (not preference.. anywhere will do)
5. Wife (hope to get married before 35 years old)
6. A piece of land for myself to garden
7. Digital camera
8. 10 cm taller than my current height (a bit lame but then still wishing)
9. Won a million ringgit just like how Suki won in One in a Million
10. Work-free or good career
11. Travel all over the world
12. Losing weight
13. Popular guy
14. Hope my parent is living a long long long and blessed life.... Yeap.. My parent would live a long and blessed life.. Amen.. =)
15. Have children.. Not too many lah... But two to three would do.. Too many, can't survive..
16. Be someone who can impact the world..
17. Become an author
18. Hope all my friends and my muis would have a blessed life..
19. Perhaps World Peace?? (Sounds like Ms World's answer now)
20. Tolerance in religious differences
21. Go full time into God's ministry (Serving God full time - perhaps it is tough but I don't mind leaving all things to go for His things)
22. Own a big piece of land to plant all of my trees, vegetables and even grass??!!!
23. Sleep more (24 hours a day also I do not mind)
24. Passing exam and obtain my CIMA certificate earlier
25. Have a good brain
26. Be more wiser
27. Be more humble
28. My family all accept Christ (Currently my mom and me are Christians while my dad and younger brother are not)
29. Be respected & be appreciated
30. Everybody that I know grows or accept Christ as their Saviour

I believe some of the wishes and dreams could be breakthrough easily and some not yet. Not this time.. But all in all let God's way being done and not mine.. God bless... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home