Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Friday, October 13, 2006

I don't deserve it....

I was reading Nicholas' blog few days ago bout the hero thingy which ios ver true. But for the past weeks since the camp had ended, I felt otherwise. I had to agree that we are destined to be hero and leader of God. But I guess deep down within me, I am not able to. I mean lotsa time I felt that I do not deserve to be hero and leader for God. I don't deserve it cause it was not me who died on the cross.. It was not me who save the world from sin by dying on the cross. It was not me who got the mind to teach ppl spiritual thingy. It was not me who have compassion for the lost. It was not me who give love to the world. It was not me do miracles. It was not me who bless ppl surrounding me. It was not me who they listen to. It was not me care for the world. It was not me who anoint the believers. It was not me lead who the world to Christ. It was not me who gave peace. It was not me who gave joy. It was not me who is faithful. It was not me who makes me to become who I am right now. It was not me who can endure temptation and sin. It was not me who can organise things. It was not me who forgive others while I was persecuted. It was not me who can obey God. It was not me who perform miracles. SO can be I be CALLED hero and leader for God? I don't think so cause I don't deserve it.
So who deserve it? Well the person is known as Son of God & of man and His name is called Jesus Christ. He alone deserve all the credit. Cause He died on the cross for us all. He teaches us all spiritual thingy through the parables. He have the compassion for the lost. He love the world. (John 3:16) He does lotsa miracles during His ministry. He blesses everybody. Ppl listens to Him. He cares. He anoint the believers. He led ppl to Him just like a shepherd lead his flock. He gave us peace & joy. He is faithful even though we are not. He endure pain and suffering for us when He was mocked by the world. He organises His plan. He prayed to God everyday. He forgive others when others mocked Him. He perform miracles and the end only one of the healed person came back and gave thanks. So that's why He is the Leader and Hero of God.
So all in all, He is our ultimate Saviour, Leader and Hero. God bless..

3 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Amen! Because Christ is our Hero, we could follow - expect from God and attempt great things for God

There is no ultimate sacrifice for God is our strength and greater Treasure.

8:05 am  
Blogger nascaremperor said...

hehe....:D write about pot bless liao likee;D

agape,
jiahsien

1:26 am  
Blogger Ou Lik Ee said...

Actually nothing much to write bout potbless... =) Everybody had attend the potbless.. So no point bout it.. =)

1:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home