Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

23rd October problem is solved

Today is an unusual day for me. Today is a special blessing for me. Today God answered my prayer. Ok.. Let me explain what is so special today..
I had been very down lately. Down because I apply for my 23rd October leave late and not just that I could not get the leave because I apply late. The company is still working on that day although it is Raya Eve. Well almost everybody had applied for their leave and they got it. As for me and some unfortunate colleagues, we apply late. In fact I am the only one apply for leave late September while my the rest colleauges did not even bother to apply. What trouble me was the very fact that I would be staying alone in Petaling Jaya without any family there for me. I thought the moment government declared that 23rd October would be a holiday I would never thought that it would be just for civil servant and not for private sector. For me, my company is considered as half government and half private. For your info, I am working in UTAR. UTAR owned by MCA. Therefore it is half government and half private. So with that kind of thought in mind, I always hope for the best. And the best to get at least a straight five days holidays for festive season since the different apart between Raya and Deepavali is just 2 days away. In fact I was asking my colleague why the Indian do not want to declare 2 days off but content with just a day off for their Deepavali. Even the Sabahan and Sarawakian have their own 2 days off for Pesta Menuai.
Anyway as I am desperately asking God for a favour of which I never knew that God is in favour of it as well. I mean I believe all, at least most lah. Most of us would be desperately asking God for a favour but do we have the faith to believe in it. As a week plus has passed by, I was kinda worried. In fact my mom pester me to go home. I mean since she had brought the tickect on 25th October to come back to PJ. So if I were to work on 23rd Oct, I would need to come back to PJ on 22nd Oct and then after work the next day which is 23rd Oct after work, I would need to buy the tickect back to Ipoh again. The problem is, "is there anymore bus tickects to go back to Ipoh on 23rd October since it is Raya Eve?" Well I was worried.. Worried that I would waste the money. Worried that I would be alone in PJ while everybody enjoy their 5 days break.. So I prayed... And this afternoon while working, my boss called me and told me that he would grant me 23rd off. So I no need to come to work on that day. I was shocked. Sure or not? Well I believe that was what we always do. When we pray and ask God for help, we prayed super duper hard for God to answer it. When God answered it oredi, we tend to be shock. I mean sure or not these kind of attitude. The same like me. A lot of time I am like that. Pray, pray, pray and then God answered the prayer by saying yes. And I would like, "huh?"
With this blog in mind, I would not only want to thank God publicly for all that He had done for us but also a reminder to us all that God answer prayer. When He answer prayer, let us learn to believe and not "huh". =) Anyway with that in mind, let us also not to forget that we are just human being.. In all that we do, let us all learnt to live for Him and be faithful for Him and believe in Him..
Okay lah.. Wanna go makan oredi.. God bless... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home