Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Yesterday's blessings

As I was reading Mun Yee's blog just now and told her that I am going to write a blog about what happen yesterday, she had blog in her own words what had happened yesterday. Now here's my version.
Yesterday was one busy and hectic day. Well reason why it was a busy day compared to the normal day because I took the whole day off to do some personal things as well as some interesting things. In the morning, I went to KL for some urgent things to do. Well went there by LRT of course. Supposed to be there by 9am but it took me 1 1/2 hours later to reach there. That's why I came late to KDU Christian Fellowship a bit laate yesterday. Supposed to be there by 1pm as I told Mun Yee, I would be there that time. But then I was late because I wake up late and settle my things late. After my KL things settled, I went to SS2's Alliance Bank to close down my bank account. After all I am no longer working in SEGi anymore, what's the point I keep on open the account? Unless of course I am planning to open a fixed account but then I felt that it is kinda early for me to open one. And not to forget that my salary is not enough for me to sustain my fixed account. Even to save the money to open the account also I couldn't afford. Anyway I got back a total amount of RM8.12 after I closed down the account. The cashier told me not to close it down but rather keep the account open with an amount of RM1 in the account cause if we were to close it down straight, we would need to pay RM10 for it. I was like, "Huh?? Close a bank account also need to pay?" Anyway my Alliance Bank account now got a total amount of RM1. So bank, keep the change then. =)
So there I was. At bout 1:35pm I reached there. And there it was Bro Robin. (Hey bro.. I know you are reading this. So enjoy what I commend bout you here ok?) Well he was one of the comittee of KDU CF before I joined KDU. I do not what is his post in KDU CF as the comittee, but then I met him after he left KDU and I joined KDU. Well I think or shall I presumed that he plays guitar well. Was one of the best comittee during his time (Am I making it up? Well I don't know but I assume he was and still is). He love my massage. Finally, someone likes my massage. Hey Kenny.. you may felt that my massage tickles you. But then I am happy this bro Robin here like it.. =) God bless ya.. hahahaha... Okay.. Okay.. Back to the story. Anyway nice to meet you again over there in KDU CF, bro.. I mean it is not that easy to look for you, neither it is hard.. Just that I do not expect to see you there.. But thank for coming yesterday.. And ya sorry. I do not have the time to yumcha with you yesterday after the CF. Sorry... =(
Anyway me, XY and Mun Yee went with Kenny to buy the tickect for the Doulos concert. Thank God I do bring enough money out.. I mean including the RM8.12 that I take out from Alliance Bank. Perhaps it is a bit too little but it does help.. =) Went to Canaaland with the girls. They want to get the tickect for the concert there but it was out of stock. And in order to get it we must go to PJEFC to get it. Anyway while we were in Cananland I saw a real interesting book sold there. The title of the book is "Sins of the Fathers". I do not read the whole book though. It is too costly. Bout RM40++.. Cut throat lah.. Anyway just browse through. Saw the book and it talks bout how the histories of World Wars and how they conquered Malaya and stuffs like that. Well I am indeed very interested bout these kind of things. Loved History to the max.. But too bad my mom do not want me to study law. Otherwise I am a future lawyer.. Hmmm.... Would I? Anyway saw another book there also. Can't remember the title. But it is something about Spiritual Mentor. Can't remember the content. But the title itself interests me. Must saved up to buy the books.. =)
Then after Canaanland, we go to Mc Donalds. Went to makan there before sending us all home to KDU. Then we met Li Yan and went for our dinner. Mun Yee's friend called and told her he and his gf would come. So the rest went to the concert 1st while me and Mun Yee wait for the friend. Have a nice chat with her. Had not been doing that for such a long time oredi.. Anyway the friend came late. So in the end eventually we go to One Utama. I was actually excited of going to One Utama because I can go to either MPH or Times Bookshop (One Utama Old Wing). Anyway my favourite area would be Times Bookshop cause the book there are reasonably cheap. I mean with the Times Book card, I can get 10% discount for each book I buy. Something like Salvation card. But then in the end I went to MPH, following my mui's liking. After all I could not afford to buy books also. So go to whichever bookshop also no problem. =)
Then we went to Giant to buy some food to eat cause Mun Yee is hungry. Guess her last meal was not sufficient for her though. So we pampered ourselves with one bottle of Excel and a bottle of Kicapoo and s packet of satay sticks and a packet of muffins for her. I was thinking we go to a place where there is not many ppl to go makan such as outside One Utama perhaps. But she was too hungry that time. So in the end we ate our food at the corridors of rows of shops in the concouorse where there is a built in stage located, sitting there makan. I felt weird when we makan there. I mean it looks like we were in picnic or something. I mean especially my satay sticks. Looks very much like those Malay ppl who would sit at the roadside along the highway picnicking. I dare not eat my satay openly. Rather I would let them leave us first before I actually took stick by stick out and eat behind their back. But anyway there is an empty bench next to us and I was like telling Mun Yee, "why not in future we all bring our satays, bottles of soft drinks, Mr Potatoes, chips etc etc and ate there. After all there is no sign that says cannot though. I leant the word "Customers always right" when I was working in SEGi. So why not we practise the attitude like that? After all we are not using newspapers or mat like other ppl do. We use what we got there and that is benches. Not bad idea right? =)
Not long after that, XY and Jia Hsien smsed Mun Yee. So we all rush to the Old Wing towards the taxi stand to look for them. Guess what? I met my old friends from KDU during my studies there. Two of them. What a coincidence. Beside Mun Yee got her opportunity to meet up with her old friends' there, I also gained my chance. Not bad. So ppl if you are from KDU or somewhere nearby there, please do go often to One Utama cause who knows you might meet up with your old friends.
So in the end, everybody is safe in their house, thanks to Li Yan and her lovely Kelisa. Or is it actually a Kembara? Whatever lah. "But thank you very much Li Yan for fetching us all home although you are tired." As long as both car's model started with 'K' that's the main thing. Anyway once I reach home, guess what happen? Pirates of Caribbean 1 was shown in TV3. So since I had watched the movie last night I can now start looking forward to watch the latest Pirates of Caribbean.. =) Yippee... When can we watch huh? Let me know ok? God bless...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home