Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Friend to one, friend to all... =)

Had not been blogging for the past few days oredi. One reason was because I got nothing much to blog about, nothing interesting to blog about, nothing long-winded to blog about and no reason to go blogging because for the last few days I was super tired. Well now I am still tired but then thinking of later I shall be gone to dreamland approximately 4 hours plus time making me wanting more to go on blogging. =P
Anyway lately I had been receiving invitations after invitations to go for my friend's wedding. This is a second consecutive year that I had been really invited for weddings. An old friend of mine from KDU, Ahmad Herman is his name. a nice Malay guy from Kelantan had just smsed me invited me to go for his wedding at Pasir Mas, Kelantan in August. He is one of my closest friends during my time in KDU. I mean not from KDU CF of course. He was my first friend in KDU when I just entered KDU. We used to hang around at the cafeteria. Ponteng class also we ponteng together. Go yumcha also I was always invited. The reason that time for me not be able to go for the yumcha session was because I stayed in my uncle's house and I was prohibited to go out after 7pm. =( Anyway we always stick together. I mean if we talk about CF, I was always also with CF friends as well.. But if I stick with non-believer, he is the one I used to stick with always. And I was shocked to find out that he actually kept my phone no. And he smsed me all the way from Kelantan, just to invited me to his hometown just for the wedding really makes me touched. I mean, as some ppl knew, I do not really have many close friends. The resaon might be because at times I have a attitude problems and ppl can't tend to talk to me that much anymore compared to previous time. Even in office I am the quiet one and always stay alone during lunch time. I mean one of my reason is because I wanna online during lunch time and perhaps blogging. But anyhow anyway, I am always the lone ranger. Not to say that I want it that way. Just that I got not much topic to talk about. If I do have topics to talk about, it is always crap. I mean that is how I look at it lah. =(
Anyway I am touched to get an sms from him, inviting me to go for his wedding. This is not ordinary wedding ceremony but rather it is a Malay wedding. I mean how often we got the priviledge of going for a malay wedding. The most we can join is Raya Open House. That's all. Btw the last time I meet him was like 4 to 5 years ago at the SOGO shopping complex in KL. Anyway next Saturday, I was also invited to go yumcha with another Malay friend. This friend was not from KDU but from Help Institute. He called me yesterday, asking me out. I was also so touched because after each and everyone of us leave our college or uni, I expect everybody to forget everybody. If remember also, I was normally the one would organise outings such as yumchas with them. But there is a difference here. Instead of me asking them out, they ask me. I mean how often do we get the chance of going out with the different race and different religion? I mean different religion got lah but different race? How often? Guess what? I was given the priviledge to do so. Thank God for giving me such opportunities. And honestly saying. My first friends during my time in college was not Chinese but rather it is Malays and then came the Maldiveans. Well come to think of it, it is indeed priviledge that other races treat me as their friends because I am a friend to them and not ignore me because I am Chinese. =)
Anyway I had to rejected this Kelantanese friend of mine's wedding because he is going to get married in August and I can't simply take a leave off just to attend the wedding. But then I guess I shall sent the present by post to them. Wonder what shall to a going-to-be married couple? =) God bless...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home