Walking With Jesus!!

It is not easy to walk with Jesus and yet a lot of Christians wanted to walk right with Jesus.. Therefore I really want to blog all my walks so that I can remember all the walks that I have had with Jesus and to rely on Him and allow Him to carry me when I couldn't walk right with Him anymore.

Friday, July 14, 2006

Urgent prayer request

Just received a call from my mom telling me this evening few hours ago. Well she told me that my aunty is in critical condition. According to my mom, she got lung cancer. Well I was shocked to find out though. The reason is because I had been praying for my aunty for quite sometimes oredi. (Sometimes forgot but other times I remembered her in prayer) Anyway I am a human being. I do forget bout things sometimes. But that's not the point. My point is I managed to keep on the faith and my aunty's health improved. But this evening's call shocked me a lot cause I never knew that she was attacked again by cancer. This time she is down with lung cancer. I do not know how bad is that but then I believe anything that got to do with cancer is dangerous and can leads to death.
So ppl please pray for her cause she needs healing.. Thanks.. God bless you all for praying.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home